Did an oops.

Discussion in 'General' started by SundaySativa, May 12, 2013.

1. My friends wife wanted to be hair sisters with me (im a guy) so she cut a little bit off mine and I cut way to much of hers. Now that i have opened pandoras box its a war zone in here. How do I fix this????

2. Run for the hills and never look back.

The only means of escape from a woman whose hair you fucked up is running and never stopping.:cool:

3. you dun goofed

4. shrug your shoulders and remind her it was her idea and she should have been responsible for her own hair removal.

5. Duct tape the hair back on.

When I met my GF I had a 6" blue Mohawk (technically a fauxhawk since the sides were dyed black and not shaved but still). Anyway same day her friend offered to trim it and cut at least 4" of it off. Yeah I was pissed, but the thing about hair is it grows back.

6. Put it in her butt

7. You gotta haul ass and chuck the fone. Far as they know, you've got lost in the 5th dimension.

8. Oh, god no, don't tell me you're serious.

You did the unthinkable!!!

9. R.I.P

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

10. hope you lived a happy life op

11. What do you mean hair sisters.... I must be the only one in here who doesn't get it.

Yeah when you cut to much of a girls hair then you are in for it for sure! I would try to tell her it would grow back and remind her it was her idea, it's not the best excuse tell her, but the blame can't 100% be on you, it's probably like 75% still your fault :)

12. The chick version of "blood brothers"? That's my guess haha.

13. give her some of your pubes and call it even :confused_2:

14. Seems hella weird too me..

15. OP is a dude.

16. Looool I didn't even notice.

How does this make you "hair sisters" op, if you're not a girl? Unless...

17. Shemale. Tranny 5000. The girl that played with cock between her legs.

Sorry, it's fucking 100 degrees today. A bit overheated.

18. As questioned above, how are you male and "Sisters" with someone, and what in the world is a "hair sister" and why would you ever listen to someone who's like "Wanna be something that no one has an earthly clue about, oh, and wanna chop our hair off while were at it??" I don't really get it..

19. tie it back on