Did a good deed today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokingToker, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Halloween, the funnest night IMO.

I had work today, 5-9 my friends asked me if I wanted to chill with them and smoke some blunts and go trick or treating. There was this girl there that I liked and she really likes me, so I tried to get off work but this douche bag won't pick up his damn phone so I can ask him to come in.

So my Halloween is ruined pretty much, but whatever who gives a fuck. Well my friends try to get some weed and get beat hardcore. So I offered them $20 if they came down here and got it, so they sent my buddy down here and I gave it to him, told them to have a good Halloween and smoke for me.

I'm off to work, cya all. Have a good halloween

2. That's pretty generous of you. It's okay, my Halloween is pretty fucked too. I have to work 5-10.

3. For once they gave me the day off today for personal reasons, so I'm thankful for that. I'm hoping to just smoke a primetime blunt and relax, it's good to sit back, think alone, and let people just do their thing once in a while.

4. Well I guess I got instant karma, I got done early (6:30) I was rushing doing everything. Didn't get to smoke though but I hooked up with the girl. :hello:

5. Alright! Good karma worked out for you.