Dictate my life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by murderouspanda, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Well I'm about to break up with my girlfriend of 1 year so I'm wondering:

should I have sex with my girlfriend within a hour or two of breaking up with her?

I'll let everyone else think for me

2. I hope you plan on breaking up after the sex. Otherwise oral would be a really bad idea.

3. yea, the idea is that I'm going to do her then break up

or just break up

you decide!

4. umm. yes?

5. There is no "Yes ---> All of the Above"?

6. i voted no, since that seems kinda cruel (cant really say for sure cuz ive never been in that situation)
    but if you have no intention of being friends after or talking to her again, you might as well go for it hahaha and in that case i say doggy!!! (personal fav):D

7. why would you do that to her? did she mess up or something and u are getting even? and why would u make her feel disgusting with herself nobody wants to get fucked then dumped unless its a mutual dumping

8. nope, just ready to move on

its nothing personal, I just figure you know if we both end up being single for a while afterwards at least we both got laid one last time

but then again I don't have a soul, so what do I know?

9. Yea make this a special break sex, do all three of em'

10. So what did you DOOO?!

11. Fuck her, before you bust say it then bust and leave. /thread

12. Do you absolutely hate her guts for something terrible she did to you?
    If yes, then rail her brains out then call it off.
    If no and she's a nice lady whom you're just no longer interested in dating, then don't be a prick, just let her down easy.

Besides, you'll have zero chance at getting back with her, even for a night, if you do the former, should you ever desire. ;)

13. Suuuuuuch a dick move.