Dick sploof

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by MacGyverGirl, Dec 25, 2012.

1. I'm expecting a decent amount of cash in February I'll see if I can do it then

2. This is priceless. I believe we have achieved a new level of insanity on grasscity. If someone manages pics then this thread will definitely go down in GC history.

3. This has made my day,

Give us a warning before you post the pic, I really want to be blazed when I see this thing!
    Can I get an amen! :laughing:

4. Ok so my plan is to buy the dildo on the 15th (my next paycheck) unless something happens, make it when arrives. I'll post something when it arrives lol the give X amount of time for people to get stoned before I can show it off lmao

5. sounds like a plan and by then i'll be well on my way with the cure from this set of bud and i can name it dildo kush since it's bagseed and has no name yet lol.

6. Once this one is made we should get someone to make a dildo bong (or water pipe for those so legally inclined) :D Use the tip for 'sucking air' and make a water area where the balls are and get a downstem and bowl working for it :D would be the most epic thing ever.

This vvvvv except out of an actual rubber dildo
    CERAMIC BONG DILDO - grasscompany.com

7. Amen!!

8. I want one. :l

>.>

<.<

9. Are you really that cock thirsty? Jesus lol

10. I'm a horny toker >.>

11. And I'm gay so lol

12. How does blowing pot smoke through a fake dick do anything for you tho, idk what ever floats your boat I suppose

13. MFW I see this high off my balls.

Attached Files:

14. It's February. Any word on the dick spLoof funds?

15. Yea I get my money about mid-late February I'll try to do it then

16. Okie dokie c:

17. Ok so just wanting to inform everyone I've got to drop out of this for now. That money I was expecting is now going to another IRL matter I have to take care of, so no spare cash for me :/

18. Damn ;~; We need to open a charity to go towards funds for a dick spoof xD

19. Yo dildos are not that expensive, and it would only take minor work to modify it. If I was gay or a lady I would already have it done.