Dick sploof

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by MacGyverGirl, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Umm.... yeah about that...

2. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok I will legit do this is there is enough people that want to see it

3. I legit want to see this lmao

4. I legit find this gay

5. no u.

6. do it do it do it!!!

7. OH MY GOD. Get one of the rotating ones and make it rotate while you blow out smoke! XD

8. You're welcome :D

9. I have a plain ol' dildo. Would I get in trouble if I posted pics of it?

10. That would offend me if I was straight, but I'm not. So dick sploof galore for me :)

11. I'm not quite sure. Considering you must be 18 to join this website, I think it would be okay.

12. I think if I knew a chick that did this I'd just laugh my ass off. I feel like anywhere you'd be ok with leaving a dildo sploof around no one would really care about weed, but this seems more about just a funny smoking accessory. I just think of one thing, how everyone that uses it would probably take bigger rips to make more come out the tip.

13. I know this is just talk but I really do have every intention of doing this when I happen to have the spare cash lying around :) would be the most hilarious sploof I could imagine lol

14. I was considering on doing it with my dildo... But the demand wasn't there and dildos aren't cheap! LOL

15. I'm planing on getting one of the cheap ones that I can fix up :p

16. Please do this. This thread would be complete.

17. Any word if someone's making one?

18. I know it sounds like what everyone says but I really do have plans to do this when I get some spare cash :p

19. Oh cool ^__^

20. I just want to see a giant dildo ejaculating weed smoke is that so much to ask? It's the real American dream.