Dick sploof

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by MacGyverGirl, Dec 25, 2012.

1. why u crying bro?

2. I completely forgot about this thread .___.

And it's not like I want to make one, it just kinda popped in my head. My uncle was telling me about a party he went to when he was young where they had this BIG dick bong and once you filled it up a motor would kik in and start jizzing smoke from the tip of the bong until you cleared it. Only one person at the party was willing to do it, and it was actually a girl who later went to school and was my second grade teacher.

So yeah.

3. this thread FTW!!!! :hello:

4. I think a Flesh Light sploof would a little better... but even then I mean damn girl c'mon wheres the christmas spirit!

5. Haha yeah man I like step 4

6. So since the religious people are celebrating a holiday of theirs, I have to refrain from posting about dicks because they're too sensitive and it ruins it?

Dicks dicks dicks dicks cock cock dicks!

I'm sorry I'm high.
    Lol

7. The novelty of the idea is actually pretty dope imo.

itd be funny as hell to see someone smoking from one or giving a shotgun to somebody with it hahahaha aw man.

still though...idk

8. I'd probably make one to have as a joke if I were to go to a party or something.

9. [quote name='"Zera"']hahaha this thread.

Lol at the OP for thinking this up and then asking for advice about it on this site

Lol at all the people who were like "way to lose your masculinity" without seeing that the name is macguivergirl

at this point there are two options:

1) if the OP is a troll (likely) then hats of to you, this shit is hilarious. And take pride in the fact that you were funny enough to make me waste my time.

2) If the OP really is a girl who had this idea and is actually considering it, I Lol at you for thinking this might be a good idea and/or wasting money on a dildo to do this to it.
    I mean WHY??? Did you think that because the world has crack whores and meth whores it also needs weed whores, and you're gonna do your gosh-darned best to be one? You really lonely and already have more dildos than you know what to do with? Did you think it'd make you look cute? Cause that just ain't the case. I'm sure a girl blowing smoke out of a big veiny plastic dick with fucking unnecescary plastic balls attatched* is somebody's rule #34, but I'm not buying it. I understand if you don't like using 'em to masturbate with (not all girls do), but still, WHY????

The only reason I can think of to make something like this is for a batchelorette party, and if you're having a batchelorette party, you shouldn't need a sploof, because you shouldn't be having one in a dorm room or the attic of your parents house.

I just don't get it.

*Another thing I don't get: why do they attach balls to dildos? Aesthetics? Bullshit. They ain't anything to look at, that's for sure, and it's not like they're doing anything on a dildo. Who needs that shit? It doesn't really help with holding it into a strap-on right, it's just stupid and in the way.[/quote]

You have a LOOOT of anger in you. You should probably get counseling. Who in the hell cares what someone else does?

10. Imagine if they cut off all the balls from all the dildos in the world and melted them down. You'd have like.. 20 tons of whatever the hell dildos are made of. You'd have a big tank of melted balls.

11. [quote name='"MacGyverGirl"']

Imagine if they cut off all the balls from all the dildos in the world and melted them down. You'd have like.. 20 tons of whatever the hell dildos are made of. You'd have a big tank of melted balls.[/quote]

You could make dildoes with them, then cut the balls off those and make MORE dildoes. And no, they can't just make them without the balls. That's like dividing by zero

12. WTF just happenend?

13. When I'm president I'll make a law so that all dildos that are made with balls shall be castrated and their balls shall be reaped to form more
    Dildos

14. I thought op was trying to make a fleshlight out of a dildo from the title lmao

15. ^^^^^^^

.____. Waaaaaa?...

16. This thread, man...

17. I can't be the only one who's thought of this >.<

18. pics or epic fail!

in use that is lol

19. Your man card has been suspended until further notice...sirr

20. >man card
    >MacgyverGIRL
    >GIRL