Dick pics.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ebola weed, Dec 6, 2012.

1. This thread is dedicated to dick pics and your guys' opinions on them.

Personally, I don't mind sending dick pics, but i'd much rather have phone sex or sext. but i have my ways with my own dick pics. when i send one, i'll make sure there's thought put into it, I want the girl to see that i'm ready to fuck, and that i'm also classy. :cool: Sometimes, I'll put a watch on, etc. U get the drill.

2. Mental note: never borrow a watch from this guy lol

3. My dick bends 70 degrees to the right, it's also 13 inches and its longer than it is wide.

4. Sounds ugly. sorry amigo:eek:

5. longer than wide? sounds unusual...

6. Its all about getting the right angle to make your dick look hugee

7. [​IMG]
    I find the notion of sending classy dick pics hilarious

I like to put something next to it to they don't compare it with my hands which also are somewhat large

8. You're a baller. Chicks dig watches.

9. Nice BMS reference. Gotta get that half chub.

10. Are you saying your penis is wider than it is long?

I'm sorry to hear that, man.

11. If your dick bends 70 degrees to the right, do you have to stand sideways to take a piss? Just wondering...

12. I feel like i've seen this "classy dickpic" business on a Tv show before....

13. I feel like OP should make an instructional video on how to take classy dick pics. Pretty sure I'm not doing it right.

/420th post awwww yeah!

14. I came in here expecting dick picks.
    Fail.

15. You gotta take that up with the administration

16. that can be managed. and youve seen it on BMS, but believe me thats NOT the start of it.

17. This.

18. #18 .AcidTrip., Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    I leave for a while and come back to this ............................

Anyways, there isn't a camera lens big enough and a memory card large enough for the photo.

19. Phsssawww. Just do as I do, have an astronaut on the space station take the shot for you. :smoke:

20. People either clicked on this because they either want to see dick pics, want to send dick pics to chicks, or cuz theyre just high, take your pick