Dick pics?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 6, 2012.

1. did u ever tap that mang?...find her on facebook lol

2. Bro. You need to make amends. :eek:

3. Girls don't want dick pics. And unless you have like a 12 inch cock I see no reason why you would want to send any to begin with.

4. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

What is that ?

Op the answer to your question is as soon as you get the number so the girl can decide if she wants to proceed[/quote]

iPhone app, you send people pictures and you can choose how long people can see it (3 secs 4secs etc) and they can't save the pic so they can't show everyone your dick

5. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']

iPhone app, you send people pictures and you can choose how long people can see it (3 secs 4secs etc) and they can't save the pic so they can't show everyone your dick[/quote]

Surely you could save it by takin a screen shot??

6. My phone doesnt take panoramas so i have no experience sending cock pictures.

7. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']Only if she asks for a picture.[/quote]

What? What about the element of surprise?

8. Most women have zero interest in pictures of dicks, and would be offended by receiving any - especially if you're not on intimate terms with them already.

9. Girls tend to have mixed feelings about surprise penises.
    Garrison summed it up well.

10. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']In 7th grade, this chick I was dating said she would send me a picture of her tits for a picture of my dick. I said maybe, so she sent the picture, and I never sent her the picture of my peener. I don't think she thought it was that big of a deal, but I'm 20 now, and I still feel bad about it. It feels like I ripped her off.[/quote]

My man your killing me tonight hahah

And I sent dick pics ONCE.

I was at a church lockin when I was like 12 (parents are diehard Christians), but i was bored as shit and this girl said il send you some nudes if your send me a dick pic...boom sent and I got some nudies. Lol good ol days.

But now adays if a girl asks, I just shming on over and show her the shmang.

11. How are you going to ID a dick? :laughing:

12. No way i would send a photo of my dick.

A painting or a sculpture would be alright with me.

13. The rules on dick pics are simple: Send if asked, don't otherwise.

14. I've had various girls and g/f ask for dick pics- yup girls like em too

I didn't send them unless they send some first.

But just randomly sending a dick pic... That's just creepy..

15. If you do feel its necessary to do it, there are some good tips to go by:

1) NEVER have your face and your dick in the same picture! It will save you lots of embarrassment!

2) No balls bro.

3) Don't mass send it.

16. how bout you just man up and send a pic of you hung like a moose i will be dam sure and well that girl will reply if she wants it!