Dick pics?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 6, 2012.

1. when is the right time to send them is there a certain protocol you follow & girls how do you feel when you see a random slab of meat on your phone screen...

2. One does not simply send a picture of his penis.:hide:

3. random as fuck but this one guy i know once took a pic of his dick on someone elses phone and sent it to some girl.

but he forgot to delete the picture off the phone and gave it back...
    my other friend found the picture on his phone and was like the fuck lol

4. Guy rule of thumb, never send a dick pic unless you're comfortable with potentially all your friends & family (and maybe people on the internet) seeing it.

5. Use snap chat? Hahahahaha

6. Whenever I get a picture of a dick I just delete, stop replying, and blacklist.

7. I might have been out of the game for a while, but to this day I have never felt the need to take a picture of my penis.

8. I agree. The human body is a disgusting, terrible abomination and everybody should be ashamed and keep clothed at all times.

9. Only if she asks for a picture.

10. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']

I agree. The human body is a disgusting, terrible abomination and everybody should be ashamed and keep clothed at all times.[/quote]

No, I just don't have any interest in the type of guy who would feel the need to send me a picture of his genitals. If we're dating, I've probably seen it before. If not, I don't need to see it.

11. when i got my first camera phone i was sending dick pics to every female 0 fucks given i was like LOLOLOLOL YOLO -sends pic-

12. Do you have netflix? Trust me this is relevant.

13. yea lol

14. Ok go watch Blue Mountain State, and there will be an episode called "Dic Pics". All your questions will be answered.

15. i don't know if your just talking about males or what, but the female form is the most beautiful thing on this earth. it's unbelievable i cant even explain it.

Porsche 997 gt2's also give me a boner

16. [quote name='"kiefsmoker420"']Use snap chat? Hahahahaha[/quote]

What is that ?

Op the answer to your question is as soon as you get the number so the girl can decide if she wants to proceed

17. Dicks are ugly man, but some girls like it.

I stick to abs for the ladies. \m/

18. Never. That's the right time.

19. Dude if she asks for pics just send one of ur abs (assuming you have some) no need to whip out the cock quite yet.

20. In 7th grade, this chick I was dating said she would send me a picture of her tits for a picture of my dick. I said maybe, so she sent the picture, and I never sent her the picture of my peener. I don't think she thought it was that big of a deal, but I'm 20 now, and I still feel bad about it. It feels like I ripped her off.