Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dick friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by peace&lover, Aug 9, 2009.

1. what do you do when your friends start to fuck with you plese help me here

2. Define fuck with you and you will most likely get a few answers.

3. Tell me how they are fucking with you

Being dicks?

Ripping you off?

What type of deal is going on

4. y=You mean fucking with your head?

5. Like trying to mess with you I'm tired of people thinking that when your stoned you become totally stupid and I'm tired of it sorry if this doesn't make since I'm a lil high

6. Then you tell them to get the fuck out of your face. I would imagine these friends are non-smokers. If that's the case, educate them.

7. Oh, just tell them its not funny. You have to stand up for yourself, just don't look like an idiot while doing it.

If this doesn't work, and just simply talking to them isn't working. Hang out with them less, or just flat out leave when they are making fun of you. If all of the above doesn't work, you may just need some new friends.

8. i know what you mean my friends that dont smoke allways talk shit like "oh dont ask him he is a pothead" or someshit like that when im really smarter than them lol..but just dont let it bother you either stop chillin with them or just fuck with them back thats what i do it usally solves the problem if you guys are close friends

9. ^^This. When being peaceful and benign doesnt work, get aggressive and show them that you mean business.

10. tell them stright up, tell them they gotta fight you now, fucking just bounce dudee dont even waste your time with kids taht are gonna ruin your good high times, or sober times, or anthing like that

11. Do what I did.. Think about whether these 'friends' actually mean anything to you.
    You can trust me on this one, I had horrible friends, I would smoke them out all the time,
    feed them, lend them cash even, they never said thank you or smoked me out so you know what I did? I said fuck them they don't deserve my kindness so I stopped hanging out with them and found new friends.

Bottom line is you should just find new friends if they are fucking with you because if you have somebody who is a bad friend, they most likely aren't going to stick around you for long.

12. my non-smoker friends always make fun of me and call me pothead and stoner. it might make other people self conscious but i get close to kicking their asses

13. Dont hang out with them anymore!

14. Make some cookies and spike em. Then you fuck with them LOL!

But honestly, people like that arent your friends. Im guessing youre still in high school or are hanging out with immature people.

15. maybe you should stop hanging out with them, if they are your real friends then they would know when to stop fucking around.

I have friends like that and it's really not cool when they're not acting like themselves when high when I know they can do it.

or if you are the type that likes to do some fucked up shit back then don't be afraid to, chances are they will respect you more if you did something really fucked up back, it works sometimes!

16. i hate your sig

17. EXACTLY What I thought homie!!!! I guess it takes some of us to notice how he was speaking. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

18. just explain to them that you're not an idiot when you're high and if they keep doing it, stop hanging out with them when you're blazed. it's that simple

19. Find friends that smoke, and pay it forward. Works very well

20. tell them to SHUT THE FUCK UP and educate themselves about the effects of marijuana. Tell them it doesn't make you retarded or susceptible to idiocracy. I hate people waving their hands after i blaze asking if im high or on cloud 9.