diazepam

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jared, May 18, 2009.

1. maybe it's just me, but it seems like way more people on here are into xanax than valium. unfortunately xanax doesn't do anything for me which is why I like valium

anyone else like valium over xanax?

2. I did until I first tried xanax.

Now I won't pay for valium anymore but I'll pop a couple if they're free.

3. i used to take valium a lot and it didnt do anything for me.

then i started taking xanax and it did nothing for me. unless i smoked on it.

then i started snorting valium and now i wont even go near xanax, its just a waste of money.

edit: because valium is awesome when i snort it. yay valium

4. Not smart.

5. well taking prescription drugs in general isnt smart. but why do you say that? do you think it's better to eat them?

6. #6 Diceman, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009

That's a matter of opinion. Used moderately..prescription pills are actually the smart choice. Some people need them. Ofcourse taking 20 xanax isn't smart though..but that's just common sense stuff.

It wasn't designed to be snorted..it's not oxycotton or cocaine. (I know oxy wasn't designed to be snorted but it's been proven to work..unlike the others that kids in highschool like to snort for no reason at all)

People think just cause it's a pill they can snort it. The ingredients were made to work best when ingested..and they do. Anything else is simply placebo.

Same with xanax..snorting it is wastefull. It's better to swallow it and my favorite is to take it sublingualy. :smoking:

7. I don't really know, I've never had the chance to try a good strong dose of Val.

8. xanax really only works if you are depressed or have low endorphins and such. hence why it never really did anything to me either.

Valium is okay, but it just slows you down and makes u tired. Not exactly what I'm looking for in a recreational drug. My mom has a diazepam script.

Good bud will put you 10x better.

9. I will always take klonopins or xanax over valiums any day. I have to take so much valium to feel anything and it just isnt as good as of a high as the other two.

10. Man kpins are like a hit-miss for me. Sometimes they work sometimes it seems like they don't.

I hardly take em other then a homies every so often.

11. okay. i had to come back to this thread after a long benzo-ed out day.
    i realized something - even though xanax doesn't affect me, (like, get me high as it would some other people) it INTENSELY affects my mood when it wears off. like, i can take it and everything will stay normal. but when it wears off i actually freak out.
    today was the first time it happened to me when on/coming down from valium. i had a panic attack and had to pull over while driving, because i just started crying uncontrollably for seemingly no reason.

moral of my story: i'm not taking benzos anymore. ugh.

12. Xanax gives me like 20min of a high then im tired. K-pins though.....my favorite benzo

13. I like xanax way more, but vals are nice too. Xanax seems to get me more fucked, like drunkish. Valium keeps me a little more clear headed lol. but i hate having to pop 8 vals to equal a bar. weak

14. Actully almost all recreational drugs can be snorted, benzos included. They just have a lot more fillers than oxy. Oxy are good for snorting because of teh relative lack of shit you don't want up your nose.