Diazepam

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by waterhurley, Feb 24, 2009.

1. today i picked up 60 10mg valiums (diazepam) for $40. beats my .5mg klonopins. i love me some valium, espically after a vic or 2

2. Sweet man im getting 5 10 mgs valiums tomorow for free. 1st time with valium but ive done xanax before any similarities or differences? and how much to take for a first timer? Thanks

3. pop 3 aand ull be fine. if not desired effect take 4. doesnt put you out like xanny but gets you feelin nice. i dont like getting zonked on xanny

4. Oh shit, your set to go kill sniper wolf.

5. it's weird, I have a realllly high natural tolerance to bars, honestly with NO tolerance I can take 5-6 and be straight, like able to walk a straight line, I won't black out, etc. I've taken up to 9 bars(18mg) and I was still not FUCKKED up, but I was feeling good, but not really stupid or anything like most people get on bars. HOWEVER, i've taken valium one time, and I took 30mg, and I was more fucked up than i've ever been on Xanax...I felt SO fucking stupid, like at the time I was selling and I couldn't do simple math in my head and I was seriously just retarded, it was weird. So everyone is just different I guess.

6. i think you're the odd man out lol. like more then 90+% say valium is like the weakest benzo and they love xanax. it's weird, i would have never expected it lol

7. yeah i get that a lot...cuz i've seen my friends take like 80mg of valium and be fine, while the same person can take 2-4mg of xanax and be FUCKED up...I don't know, my body just has weird natural xanax tolerance, I guess it's because I have A LOT of fucking natural anxiety and always have.

8. I've taken 12 10mg tabs and just felt really relaxed...eventually fell into a deep sleep.

9. You and your valium.. :p

10. valium sucks compared to xanx or clons, unless you take a shitload.

11. yo, that's not what he's looking for lol what the hell

12. i love me some V's. pop 3 of them mofos and im feelin good,5 and im feelin finnnee. i don like getting all messed up on xannies. i like the mellow relaxed feeling of valiums over the fucked up cant talk straight black out i get from xannies