Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diarrhea is such a buzzkill :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pass the dr0, Sep 11, 2011.

1. I'm pretty high and right now my asshole feels like a stallion just fucked me and the flame of a dragon is shooting out of my ass like in the 4th harrypotter. Good thing is I'm jamiin some z-ro llulul

2. ive had to take shits high, they feel pretty good..sucks when you forget to wipe :/

3. Lol you. Gob have swamp duck

4. lmfao dude. +rep not sayin its a good situation but the way you described it is golden.

5. rofl. i hate when im blazed and i take a huge shit, and i wipe only to see blood on the paper. so gross and scary ;[

6. Youre right. Diarrhea is a buzzkill. But so is the opposite. I feel like my lower body is some sort of super charged pressure cooker.... Should not have taken so many Norcos after surgery.

7. [quote name='"HxCurt"']rofl. i hate when im blazed and i take a huge shit, and i wipe only to see blood on the paper. so gross and scary ;[[/quote]

What the fuck? You get gang raped?

8. This thread is shitty...

9. Yeah dont ever eat sushi from a store like safeway. I did and i was shitting out everything every 30 minutes. Make sure u stay hydrated

10. I can't poop whilst high =[. The pushing just does nothing. Like trying to push a house out the way.

11. Dude diarrhea fucking sucks especially when it's explosive. I had explosive diarrhea with my friends and when I ran to the toilet I pulled down my pants and it just fucking all came out before I even sat down. We were all high at my brothers and they video taped the whole thing!!!!!

12. Me after some general tso's chicken last night

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"MayorMcStoned"']This thread is shitty...[/quote]

Hahah I get it u jokester.... lol puns

Kno what ur talkin bout tho, i had buffalo chicken pizza shits fer like an hour last night right after a 2g joint and a bong sesh lol
    :smoke:

14. i think going for a hit when high i pretty fun. :)

15. Dr. Natura will cure you. Perhaps you have the dreaded Muciod Plaque.

[​IMG]

16. [quote name='"HxCurt"']rofl. i hate when im blazed and i take a huge shit, and i wipe only to see blood on the paper. so gross and scary ;[[/quote]

:eek:

17. My favorite type of poo is when theres a cork of poo backed up by gas that fires it out like a shotgun blast, me gusta.

18. brah, baked shits rock my fuckin world.