Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diarrhea after burning?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wideawakebored, Aug 17, 2011.

1. For some reason for the past month i have been getting diarrhea a couple hours after smoking. I have been noticing this for awhile but i never connected it to smoking. It tends to really annoy me and i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has a fix. Thanks for all the support blades :hello:

2. Are you sure it isn't the food you eat?

Because when i'm high I usually eat everything and always have to take a bad shit the next morning or a few hours later. I call them "after high shits".

3. Be prepared next time man, just burn some while you're on the toilet. Spice it up by gettin a blumpkin.