Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diamonds?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deleted member 1094272, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Ok, so my mail order source just sent me an email saying they ran out of budder and substituted diamonds instead. Problem is, I don’t know if you can make cannabutter out of diamond THC. Anyone know? Is it the same process I do with shatter or budder, where I “activate” it in the oven on 225 for 20 minutes?

2. Decarb takes 40 minutes not 20 dude lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well, “dude” every batch of butter I’ve ever made I’ve heated for 20 minutes on 225. And my brownies are notorious for knocking people on there asses. So thanks for your garbage advice

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hardly garbage advice dude lol check either @Psychedelicme or @BrassNwood threads.. they're Edible vets over here & they both decarb for 40 mins.. I'm sure one of them will be able to help you with your original question.

5. If your not open to suggestion why are you asking?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I always think that when people get defensive over the correct way to decarb.. like why ask a question at all if you're not going to take the advice given :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe because you didn’t answer my question. AND you were kinda asshole-ish about saying I decarb wrong. Which like I said, my baked goods beg to differ with 20 minutes not doing the trick. And EVERY source I’ve ever seen has said to bake for 20 minutes. But hey, y’all are the experts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. #8 JKill, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    lol, you have 3 posts total, and have already used 2 of the posts to tell people they are assholes/garbage advice...

have a good friday my guy

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Psam has close and low cost Lab access and has done extensive testing on all phases of edibles from decarb to processing.

My own empirical testing showed him to be dead on target as shorter and longer gave less then sterling results but test for yourself.

Haven't worked with "Diamonds" but it should work up like any other concentrate like wax. shatter, resin, being a THC-a product it'll need a full decarb for edible use.

[​IMG]
    1000 caps per jar.
    30,000 Kief, Coconut oil, Lecithin Capsules made over the last several years with the "Garbage" recommended decarb time.
    This is my pain medication and I've worked for years getting it as potent as possible with the least amount ingested. Trust me if I could make it Better, Faster, or Stronger I'd have discovered it by now as this stuff is life itself for me.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I am having a great Friday, my guy. Made much more humorous by the post police.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. As BrassNwood has said above, a correct decarb is 240 for 40 min.
    There are many other temp/time pairs that also give efficient decarbs, like 250 F for 30 min, but 225 F for 20 minutes isn't one of them.
    Decarb takes about 1 1/4 hr at 225 F,which is another time/temp pair that yields good decarb.

Your stuff is likely to be even stronger with an efficient decarb.

• Agree Agree x 1