Diamond supply co!!!!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Any fans of the brand? I love the brand and the concept of it. I don't like how its becoming mainstream though. Still makes good shit though.

2. Never heard of it!

3. It's tight. Cool kids blew 'em up.

4. Its my favorite brand really. They make their shit look fitted instead of completely loose. Yeah a bunch of rappers blew em up.

5. I always thought their stuff looked kinda douchey, no offense to you. Maybe it's just cause the only kids I saw wearing it in HS were kinda douchey, so I just associated the two

6. #6 Wonton Soup 44, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    My friend owns an exclusive shoe n clothing store he gets non mainstream Diamond supply, pink dolphin, primitive. Etc. i have hella D. Supply

I Love Diamond Supply

7. [quote name='"WherezMyLighter"']It's tight. Cool kids blew 'em up.[/quote]

Do u mean cool kids the group? I chilled with Michael rocks for like 15 mins at Howard homecoming

8. dont make me pull my ice out.

9. Where do you get em? At my zumiez there like $30 0.0

10. Wack as hell

11. Fuck diamond, support local skate shops

12. zumiez ruined it when they started selling it

13. Yeah man I agree that "douchey" fags wear it. That's why I don't like it going mainstream. I'm still going to wear it, been wearing it for 2 years. And man the t-shirts are 30-34 everywhere.

14. never really liked any of their designs

15. Older designs were way better

16. I like it and when I was wearing it, nobody had heard of it over here, but after being in CA in the summer I saw that Zumiez fucking ruined it. Came back and noticed a couple stores nearby me started stocking it along with Obey and OF so that's getting annoying too. Don't wanna sound like a hipster or anything, but in this case the brand really has been ruined by the hypebeasts wearing it. Don't worry though, give it a year or so and it'll be back to normal again.

17. Shit, I remember back when Supras first came out and looked like a promising skate shoe.

18. Who cares if they are mainstream? ive been wearing there shit for a year and a half now and i just got 2 of their mystery boxes . If i had a clothing line i would want that shit to be mainstream too

19. [quote name='"Beagle"']Shit, I remember back when Supras first came out and looked like a promising skate shoe.[/quote]

Exactly. I hate when skate companies turn into just fashion companies.

20. Never heard of it though