Diamond Shaped Bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StickyFingered, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Saw this picture on the internet and I've never seen anything like it before. Anybody ever see them for sale online or smoked out of one? [​IMG]

2. nope never seen that before hahaha, but whoever owns that one in the picture needs to clean that ish hard. i bet it looks alot better when its crystal clear

3. Yeah its mad ressed up

4. prismatic 1 hitter sounds bomb; wonder if I can get a local blower to do this..

5. That would be sick. I've checked my LHS for them and they had no idea what I was talking about haha

6. #6 SteveBeer, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    Im gonna make some

7. that looks sick as hell i want one

8. seen bowl peices that are diamonds with the bowl indent on top, looks pretty sick. This is doper though.

9. That is sick. I don't believe I've ever seen anything like that! And the thing is it's actually a fairly simple concept. That's how people get rich.

10. If you make some sell them to grasscity and show them this thread. be like "mad people gonna love em."

11. if anyone nose were to get these online pm me the link...
    steve beer if u make em ill buy one

12. This concept has crossed my mind before I just have no idea how to goo about hollowing out a crystal like that. It would be amazing to own one. I sure hope somebody can find a place to get them!

13. LOL thats made of glass not a real crystal ahahaha.

14. It looks faceted. I know that GMD does some faceting if your interested in something like this.

15. [quote name='"Mastertokes2.0"']

LOL thats made of glass not a real crystal ahahaha.[/quote]

Okay well regardless my point still stands, I would like one that is hallowed out from an actual crystal.

16. I don't believe I've ever seen anything like that! And the thing is it's actually a fairly simple concept.[​IMG]