Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diamond Rasta's Recreational Usage V3.0 (Pics n Vid thru out)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Nice thread.. where can you get DMT? and isnt GHB a date-rape drug? lmao, i didnt know you had to use a syringe? i thought it comes in a pill form too?

2. Where can I get dmt? or where can anyone get dmt?

GHB was used at [the date rape] drug, but now a day they add salt water to it so you cant [dose] people without them knowing... (unless its margarita night lol) and as far as I know there isnt a pill!?!?

So, i know I said i wasnt going to update this anymore.. but heres a couple pics for the fuck of it.

Hello muh fucker, hey, hi, how you doin?

[Red pistols] [Green $] [Orange BAPES]
    [​IMG]

[Thats why I got a pink sprite, and yall aint]

[​IMG]

Sorry im not around as much, drugs keep me busy

3. come on diamond, keep updating this shit!

4. lol I try to bro, really do, just busy busy busy...

Might edit some more shit and throw up some more pics, its been a crazy ass year so far, gotta go get some free kfc now tho... get at me haha

5. nice WTM tat man.. i havent seen you around there in a long ass time, where you been bro?

6. for sure update when you can, and im goin to go get some kfc to

7. +rep great thread and stash man, love the videos too. keep updating this thing when you can.

8. Omg, I have the same hookah except mine's green!:D

9. Good shit cousin..

10. well first off great thread man huge variety of stuff, on another thread sum dude said soapbar hash is bad because it has a bunch of chemicals and other stuff in it but idk never had soapbar hash haha but keep updating:hello:

11. Nice shit man. Loving the shrooms.

12. uh this is an old thread, dont bump it

13. DUDDE killer blue transformers. and i didn't know you could grow penises... huh. you learn something new everyday!

14. oh man i love the sig. moe. is a must.

15. I might buy dmt this week, its going for $60 a gram up here.

16. So much drugs!

17. 60 a gram is better than what i've seen around my area.. it was 20 bucks for a tenth of a gram (.1).. shit i paid alot lol, still with DMT its almost worth what the experience is worth to the buyer