Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diamond Rasta's Recreational Usage V3.0 (Pics n Vid thru out)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Feb 18, 2009.

1. thanks everyone, been busy lately so no time to post, headin down to IU tonight so... maybe an update tomorrow and ill see if i missed any questions...

2. no doses are 50-100mg to get the best effect,

3. what is 'blue transformers'?

4. transformers are total pipes and so are bart simpsons and ninja turtles that are shaped like the head of said character and have a some wat waxy coating

5. Blue/Red pistols.

Mmmmmm.

Busy busy busy. will try to update soon! ;)

6. [​IMG]

dude did you really get a waytoomany.com tattoo? I hope this is fake

7. you ever come up to purdue rasta?

8. good shit

im reading DMT the spirit molecule too, cant wait to get my hands on some DMT

9. i dont think they have ambien generics... ive been taking them for sleep since like 2001

10. Those beans look bunk, especially the nikes, facing left with the press in? Lol, gotta learn your rolls bro!

11. You just put the words "Legit" and "Speedy" together in the same sentence referring to ecstasy. ROFL GTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

12. ^^yeah........you suck

13. hoooolyyyy shittttt :O

14. Is that a shroom kit? or is that some home made mixture?

15. Nah, its real. Feel free to hate, I love haters. Gettin it colord in this summer

All the time, either there or IU. wheres the party at this weekend up there?

Oh, hey thanks. Well considering you dont know shit about me or what I do, i wouldnt really worry bout if my shits fake or not

Hardy har har... k? So if rolls arent pure mdma then they must be fake right? get outta here little kid... come to my city and see if u get fucked up

Hope this hate is pointed at ME and not the guy [Kesey] cuz... I <3 Haters

Nah its not a myco bag or nothing its a home made mixture. I have a shroom thread if you wanna know more about it....

But i bet those are bunk and dont get nobody fucked up either... either way.

someone come talk shit at bonnaroo hahahahahahahha

16. oh no no i wasn't talking to you man i was talkin to the other dude who told you to get out of your own thread....i could never hate on the DR. your the reason why I learned how to do mushroom clouds, and I have never properly thanked you for it

17. Yo, whats good? think you can send me the link to that thread about shrooms. Thanks!

18. holyy shiit you got it made

and the vids are sweet, especially the one of the fat girl beating on the skinny one hahaha

and no, dont close the thread

19. #119 DiAmOnD RaStA, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    sorry... the x has been keepin me busy.

White Bart Simpsons, Blue & Green Ninja Turtles, Orange Pumas, Orange Detroits, Red Apples, Blue pistols, Orange LV's, think thats all of them? lol

pics whenever... goin thru some bs right now bout to lose the crib... ill show love when i can

fuck haters.

p.s.- might as well throw some pics up now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What happens when you take 12mL (3 full doses) of GHB? LMFAO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dunno if I already posted those last 2, dont think i did???

buddy just got the blunted bird tat... check it

[​IMG]

20. hahaha that ghb pic is fuckin hilarious