Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diamond Rasta's Recreational Usage V3.0 (Pics n Vid thru out)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Feb 18, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ulkSBUgfE"]YouTube - Roger's Neck[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDBJA_Cshe8"]YouTube - Roger meet ground[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h0DnPTp9fA"]YouTube - I had to[/ame]

2. or go ahead and show no love...

3. dude those vids are funny as fuck that neck piercing almost made me puke, but its all good that girl fight made up for it

4. why are you saving your kief, i know if i had that much id be sprinkling on top of every bowl i smoked

5. haha thanks shiska

Vapeisrape... maybe we are gonna make it into isohash or bho... jealous? lmao

6. funny vids nice thread man keep it goin :smoke:

7. Wow dude this thread is totally insane. Those pictures are sick, so much variety haha. Enjoyed the milkshot vids also, youve got some nice glass + rep

8. #88 Swomina, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Damn bro you got some sick shit goin on here...I'm pretty sure I recognize the headshop with the ass-raping prices and free pops too
    +rep for epic collecton of drugs :hippie:

9. Is life a blur to you?

Excellent thread.

10. Holy fuck, +REP. That's some collection you have bro, especially that fucking kief, damn, that's one hell of an idea! Come on springggg! Hahah.

11. i heard the blue transformers are weaaak
    atleast where i come from

12. im still laughing from that fight and in awe from the kief and roger looks like me when i tried going down a skate ramp the first time, it was the last.

13. yowzaaa. looks good to me:p

14. So hey do you actually know where to get DMT? if you do let me know ablout your experience and also how much a gram. i heared it was 400 per g.

15. You can extract DMT fairly easily from certain plants for less than $100 in supplies with how-to's all over the internet so $400 per gram is fuckin outragous man.

16. well whats the process? fuck it ill look it up hah

17. This is an amazing post!

18. its usually sold by hits, and usually one hit costs like 10-25 depends who u buy from, where ur located, if ur friends with the guy etc... and all u need is one hit to get fucked up

19. ^ yeah i dont think your gonna wanna buy a gram usually doses are 20mg and can be any price really. they vary obviously cause some areas' drug availability is pretty high and when it comes to DMT it's not something you can find to easy in most towns. the summer concert tours and festivals will have plenty of that stuff for good prices.

20. this thread is rediculous, holy shit!

nice boomer grow btw!!!