Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diamond Rasta's Recreational Usage V3.0 (Pics n Vid thru out)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Feb 18, 2009.

1. >.Fuckin Wish I could get some of them transformers..
    LOVE THEM FUCKIN THINGS

2. Is larry bird from minnesota? lol

So... to bump the thread a little bit, went to all the local headshops the other day just to see what was in stock, saw tons of crazy shit I cant afford atm but picked up this lil double nug jar... lol was $5 and came w/ 2 free sodas hahaha ((any locals, guess the store? lol))

[​IMG]

And my buddy just got a new skateboard, figured id take pictures before its all fucked up. ((which it is cuz we went to the skatepark today))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And, was bored earlier and made my first inline creation lol. was too bulky so I redid it and took the video that im postin up here... pic is the 1st one i made, vid is the 2nd....

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNE0UlJLwo"]YouTube - homemadeinline[/ame]

3. sick little jar and that terry kennedy deck is weird as fuck, sick homemade inline btw

4. Nice jar I only have pill bottles lol and nice deck I'm an Enjoi man myself but still its nice lol

5. Man, I love your videos, haha.

Cause in like every second video you'll take this massive ass rip and then cough on camera and you don't give two shits whereas everyone else cuts it out right as soon as they start coughin', haha.

Good stuff man.

6. BAKER ALL DAY...and DGK/Expedition One...

7. TO THE OP...

Yea you seem to like drugs alot...

I WANNA SEE YOU SMOKE POT AND THAN TAKE TWO HITS OF 60X SALVIA!!!!!!

you will want to quit smoking forever...

8. Why is it weird? lol I think its raw... even tho its all fucked up now haha

Almost copped some Enjoi shirts... went w/ LRG instead lol

lol if I cared what people thought about me, I wouldve gave up a long time ago man... theres always someone hating somewhere, who cares? Now if someone talks shit to my face... lol

Yeah I guess you could say I like drugs lmao.

Why does salvia impress you? I'd like to see you smoke some BHO rolled in kief and sprinkled with DMT

You would never want to wear clothes again.

;)

9. its weird cuz its captain crunch..but pimped out, im not hating on it, its tight but just weird

10. very nice man

11. [ROLLING MY FACE OFF]

...4:00am. another 20 minutes then BAM! lol

What a shitty day, but turned into a crazy ass night. Now I cant go to sleep....

12. Did I just get shot down? .........yes........

DMT man? I would't even know where to get that stuff...

13. #53 DiAmOnD RaStA, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    So what? You want me to smoke a blunt with some hits of salvia out of a bong? Ive done that plenty of times... ive had every kind of salvia out... waste of money if u ask me

Also, you can get DMT from a bufo alvarius toad... get the liquid shit on a plate, let it dry, scrape, smoke. BAM! lol.

Or you could learn how to extract it from the brain somehow? or just go to sleep and you would be trippin on DMT

14. So you trip harder on DMT than on Salvia?

I've always prefered stuff that grew outta the ground... Synthetic stuff scares me...

15. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....

p.s. i have the same grav

16. #56 DiAmOnD RaStA, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Uh, last time I checked DMT was the most powerful pysch known.... honestly salvia aint shit.

Synthetic? What are you talkin about? Sounds kinda natural to me? besides the whole... drying and smoking thing... lol. Dunno ill check this thread when im not smashed

Skeletor- the Gravitron? haha we have gone thru like 4-5 of those, then we just gave up and moved on

17. shit never heard of taking dmt from a toad, i heard about extracting it from plants, but the whole set up costs like 100 bux n seems like a pain in the butt

18. Looks like you're beamin up to the Enterprise pretty fast lol :smoke:

19. lol thanks for the +rep sayin I suck haha whoever that was

p.s.- Larry Bird... Indiana. come on

20. relly is that the normal way it is produced?! cant be...

it is good u smoke a lb of weed a week means we get to buy it ;)