Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diamond Rasta's Recreational Usage V3.0 (Pics n Vid thru out)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Feb 18, 2009.

1. na.. 1/8th of shrooms is cheaper then bud but you have to eat a bit for a trip. i guess you could call growing rooms a lil easier but then again you have to get a sample of it and be very legit with the cleaning and bacteria when your assebling it. but other then that you basically just leave it to grow.. dont have to fuck with it or anything. but weed is preety easy to grow though too. and more its a cash crop for sure.

2. Like other dude said, in the end weed is more profitable, but shrooms are so damn nice lol

Already answered, but on what pack of papers? lol i dont see it

I cant get it on the regular but its available @ raves and bonnaroo and such... it IS the most psychedelic drug known to man, and yes it is produced by your brain and thats what makes you dream @ night.

Did I miss anything? thanks for the love

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26DDDBPBmbI"]YouTube - Hashn The Bong[/ame]

4. Get it on the regular huh? We should talk....

5. yeah, re-read that second word.

CANT

6. bahaha, my bad. I guess i got too excited when I saw Get and regular, I just automatically read it like that.

7. One word for what you are right now....

BALLIN'

8. #28 piff69, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    The other are ambien 10mg generic pills. My mom had 10 of those she never used so i swiped 4, sold 2 for $5 and popped 2. Good shit... pretty trippy.

Oh yeah, sick shit dude. Your mad legit. +rep.

Your not by any chance dealering right? because that would be dispicable :p.

9. Man why do you need to type so obnoxiously all the time? Making yourself look immature.

10. duuuude. i don't even know what to say other then...JESUS! it looks like you have a lot of fun, haha

i wish i had a fucking camera >.< +rep though

11. Damn man, That collection is PIMP. Anyway, you say at Bonaroo you can get DMT? I'm going for my first time this year (Hopefully) and maybe I'll find some.

12. lol you cant find literally ANYTHING there.

Thanks everyone/Bump

13. A few of my buddys have been pickin up the blue transformers around here too. Same ones im guessing, how did you like them?

14. damn u pick up alot of weed? are you a salesmen of some sort? lol

15. Havent got to try this batch out, but no complaints from other people yet... I need to slow down on the rolls, been taken them and shrooms like no other LMAO

Ive been going thru about a LB a week or so... I just smoke like 2 oz a day. cough cough wink wink. ;)

16. Damn man you got mad shit. Sick setup with the shrooms and weed lol. All that E damn...

17. Wow, awesome stash you got there. You got just about everything, haha.
    :cool:

18. Wow all i can say is wow... that looks like heaven man you got a fucking godly stash with all the youd be straight retarded for a month partying 24/7+rep dude

19. All this thread needs now is some random chick showing her titties. :hello:

20. Damn man you makin that paper.. You by chance live in Minnesota????????