Diamond Rasta... New whip.

Discussion in 'General' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Apr 22, 2007.

1. 2001 Chevy Xtreme... Extended cab... 3 door... ehh, nothing else too much to say about it yet, just got it today, and im gonna start fixing it up.

Always wanted an Xtreme since i was a lil diamond rasta, so i figured might as well cop one.

... havent had a chance to take pics of it, but it looks exactly like this one...

Attached Files:

2. Sweet, looks like a beast :D

so what engine is in that thing? looks a typical american beast lol!

3. pimpin yo..........lol

4. Looks pretty sick, good work.

5. Atta boy,

I knew you weren't the type to buy ford.

6. ^lol its a Chevy not ford

7. Which is why R_M said "weren't type to buy ford" ah well.

Nice truck DR, real nice. What do you plan to do to it?

8. Good shit man, i see the new job is going well.

9. hey everyone, sorry aint responded since i threw this thread up, been out driving that bitch lol.

Mr. Wicky - yeah eh... its a 4 cyl. - - dont mind though cuz i didnt get it for speed, i got something that i can work on and have last me for a while.

Rasta- Man, after meh last car ((95' Taurus)) i will prolly never buy a ford again haha.

Five to one- thanks bro, yeah new job is goin good - love havin a little extra money in meh pocket.

D3vo- Not completely sure what all im gonna do to it yet. I know i wanna get a paint job ((burnt orange)), switch out the body kit cuz the front bumper part has like a 1" crack in it, hard cover for meh bed... tin the windows more then what they are... Get either (2) 12's or just 1 suped up 12 wid a bad ass 1kw amp, tweeters.... eh ehh... In between that i might just do little shit to the engine, looks pretty good already, just wanna make it better.

... Doubt it will happen anytime soon, but i would also like to switch out the rims and get some 18's, maybe even 20's ((lol if they would fit)) but nothing bigger then that.

10. Nice ride bro, looks like a work in progress. All it needs from my vantage point is some candy paint:)

11. i thought you got your new tube.

nice car anyway.

12. smoke any weed in it yet?

13. Maen I don't drive anything that I can't spell. I can spell Ford F-O-R-D, but I can't spell chevrollet. Noone can spell that word, ya know why? Beceause it's impossible.

14. throw some D's on that ho

15. Can you spell Bayerische Motoren Werke?

16. better question... ghost ride'd that bitch yet?

17. ^^ better get your stunna shades on

18. you can definitely fit 20's on that bitch...20x9 up front and 20x10 in the rear...airbag it.

19. I had a 2000 Blazer till I switched to the car world. There is a shit load of stuff you can do to that truck. Check out s10forum.com or cardomain.com and you'll see everything there is to customize on that ride. Enjoy yourself!