Diagnosis needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by imsoheh, Jun 9, 2011.

1. My three week old plants have problems. The new leaves look find so I'm not too worried but all 5 of my plants seem to show similar symptoms to varying degrees.

The older leaves of the plants have blotchy spots on them that are lighter in color (lime greenish color) and in worse cases are turning straight up yellow :eek: Some tips of leaves with yellow spots are turning brown and shriveling.

Haven't fed any nutes yet so I don't think its nitrogen related? It could be the cheap soil I'm using but that's the only source of nitrogen my plants' been getting.

I did over water for a week or so (every other day in small amounts) I suspect my erroneous watering schedule would have kept my soil, near roots, moist so that could be a problem. But my plants look healthy and growing right except this problem which started yesterday.

This is a recent development, symptoms started becoming apparent over night. And my room (where I'm growing them) gets very hot over the summer which leads me to believe that it could also be a temp problem.

I have 3 55 watt cfls. In a relative small place.

My shitty camera can't catch the details but you can still see the brownish tips.

PLEASE HELP!

Attached Files:

2. could be heat stress, could be lack of nitrogen since you haven't fed nutes yet. keep an eye on it, if the stems begin to purple and the leaves continue yellowing its nitrogen deficiency.