Diagnosing nutrient defs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by geezergamer, Nov 6, 2018.

1. The pics I am attaching are taken today which is the beginning of flower week 4. Now the strain is unknown as this plant is from a $2 bag of Wish seeds that has surpassed all expectations.
    My problem is Im terrible at diagnosing a nut def.....the the pic show a Nitrogen issue or potassium?

Attached Files:

2. A pic of the whole plant would be better mate
    If it is starting from the bottom (oldest leaves) then I would lean towards a N def.
    If not it could well be potassium! Altho it looks very minor at the moment.
    What have you been feeding them and when did you start?

3. Here are some more pics. As for food I used FF Grow Big through veg til end of first flower week then Tiger Bloom.

Attached Files:

4. Thoughts???

5. Does anyone else have a thought on this

6. What is a bag of Wish seeds and how much FF do you give and how often?

Sent from my SM-J701M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. you can order "hemp" seeds from the website Wish for $2 you get about 20 seeds. Obviously you cant know the strain and have to wait to determine sex but this seed as you can see got me my $$ worth.
    FF is 2tsp once a week

8. Can you get me a link for the Wish seeds please I cant find them Thanks

Sent from my SM-J701M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Hemp and weed IS NOT THE SAME!!

Yes, both cannabis - sativas but hemp doesnt have enough thc to get anyone high..

It basically just looks like weed.. its more used for clothing, paper, food, rope ect. In the industrial field..

Even the plant looks a lil off.. I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A CANNABIS PLANT MY FRIEND..

I think its just a hemp plant your working with!!

Good luck!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. wow you really missed the point of the quotation marks when I said "hemp"...…….I have people here that's have successfully grown nice crops with these seeds otherwise I wouldn't have bought them.

11. You got a link for them? I would buy a bag for 2 dollars.

12. No i didnt miss it bro.. what i missed is what r u actually trying to do with these.. i hope your not going to smoke them.. if so theirs real weed seeds thatll get u medicated for about $4usd no need to get $2 hemp seeds off wish..

Yes you will get a successful hemp
    crop/yeild, but to do what with??

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. I thought youll never ask..

Heres the link to the site.. they offer free stealth shipping.. if blocked by customs theyll resend 1x free.. they have a very big selection and sell 1 bean at a time so you can buy a huge selection at a very good price and they give freebies with every order..(good freebies auto & fem seeds good s#¥t freebies)..

Check em’ out if you havent already!!

Ive done the honors of finding you acouple good prices UNDER $4usd.. found a “Northern Lights” for $2.76, searched a lil more and found it on the same site different breeder for $2.36..

Good luck on future bean purchases brother!!

https://www.gyo.green
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. USING WISH TO BUY SEEDS IS LIKE USING MIRACLE GRO

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Your plant looks like it is getting too much water.
    Too much nitrogen too.

16. Anytime brother.. the seeds i posted pics of are all photo seeds depending on the phenotype you might want to keep one as a mother to keep cloning from.. meaning those couple bucks, can give you unlimited amount of plants (kool huh)..

Hope this helped!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. its wish.com search for hemp seeds. Its all very tongue in cheek. They come from Asia and its just a wa
    FF ocean forest