Diagnoses needed need a dr green thumb!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MrBudManUK, Apr 14, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rough History

3 Weeks old Feminised UK Blue Cheese
    mylar coated bud box 100x100x120

week 1+2
    started on 250 watt CFL Blue Spec
    light cycle 24/7
    fed on a weak solution of seed feed and root boost did very nicely
    Rockwool
    Temp between 60-70F humidty 40-50%
    Fan

week 3
    for 3 days they were on a 600 watt Sunmaster Hps Dual Spectrum
    (i know it fried them) temps hit over 80F's
    got hold of a 250 watt Hps Sunmaster Hps Dual Spectrum
    temp currently at 70.4F and humidity is 43%
    flora series 3 part nutes micro,gro,bloom 2-3-1
    nutes for 10 litres (2.65gal) of water started on 10B-20M-30G
    added 5ml of bloom 15B-20M-30G trying to compensate for what i believe is a mg deficiency not sure now....

need your diagnoses please? thanks stressing out hard lol

2. I sent u the answer on
    your other thread lol :wave:.

Freak
    :smoke:

3. yeh then i said one is doing well and the other isnt im worried more about the second plant and looks as though its suffering from mg deficiency or is it nute burn? i lowered ph and changed the light to a cooler spec, but that doesnt explain the other question....is it an mg deficiency? or nute burn? or something im completely missing primarily for second plant

4. Its a deficiency of both Ca and Mg.

Ca deficiencies can be masqueraded as nute burn.
    The blade edges will necrotize and seem to burn,
    but its not burn. Its dead tissue.

The colour of the leaves denote a Mg def.

Becuz of the wacky ph, these nutes have most likely
    been locked out.

The ES will unlock and the plant will improve - quickly.

Freak

5. thanks mate ur a legend!

6. Luv ta help out man.

Please keep us posted.

Freak

7. ok so im folia feeding with Caledonian Sparkling water
    contents per 1 litre:
    Calcium 55mg, Magnesium 16mg, Potassium 2mg, Sodium 15mg, Bicarbonate 240mg, Sulphate 28mg, nitrate 6mg, chloride 11mg
    says its PH 4.6 on the bottle i was wondering should i add some ph up? or is this fine to folia feed

im seeing improovements on my weakest dubbed BC2 the leaves are returning to a nice green however im still not sure it will completely recover from this experience

BC1 my primary choice of mother, the stronger of the 2 is now showing lots of new growth and leaves are uncurling,

ive got half strength nutrients on a dripper feed 15 min per hour watering cycle,
    on monday i plan to full strength although i believe i need to make adjustments to my nutrient mix
    atm ive planned 10ml florabloom 20ml floramicro 30ml flora grow to a 10 litre resevoir,
    (previous grows i had everything a grower could dream for i was using a 20 gallon tank formula was 100ml bloom 200 ml micro 300ml gro (veg) was growing grandaddy purple and white wids)
    i currently dont have an accurate ph tester waon a tight budget wen i began an got the liquid and chart although i currently have an electronic ph tester pen on its way.

on monday i plan to flush with fresh water at ph 5.6 (using the pen) then once run through add the nutes using the formula i came up with derrived from the formula of my previous however any tips on formula's would be great im currently growing Blue Cheese feminised primarily indica im not sure if any one has a formula they found workas well for this strain i found my wids liked a slightly different mix to the purps.

ive completely irradicated the heat stress my first time using a bud box might aswell be an oven.... cut down to a 250 watt HPS dual spec (first time using these aswell)
    normally stick with 400w CFL's for mothers, 600w MH for veg, 600w HPS for flowering although thats my ideal set up at the moment beggers cant be choosers
    current temp: 73.4F humidity 43% with a good airflow

will post up pics in a little while just charging up my camera.

8. There we go...It'll get even better yet.

Good vibes your way man.

Freak
    :cool::smoke:

9. BC1
    [​IMG]
    BC2
    [​IMG]
    budbox
    [​IMG]

10. what the temps like in that box?

11. with the 250 watt about 70-75F with the 600 watt it just became an oven 79-84F

12. #13 MrBudManUK, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    my baby's became mothers who ave birth to 9 little wonders :D

just an update on my wonderful bushy bitches! :smoke:

:hello:

Attached Files:

13. A big HELL YA :hello:!!!

Freak
    :cool::smoke:

14. thanks mate thought u would like to see the outcome you helped me to provide:smoke:

i will update further on my many new clones i have now got, as i have....

UK Blue Cheese - full genetic history - 2 Mothers - 9 Clones
    10 clones of Critical Citrus - full genetic history
    and 10 clones of what I am calling "Mysterious" :confused: confused as to genetics of mysterious as it happened during a sort of miss match that accidentally happened but gave amazing results.:D

combination of cross breeding and grafting to create the strains to be different.