Diablo II

Discussion in 'General' started by EolGul, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Anyone else play D2?

Im on USEAST Ladder.

2. im a god at that game.. within a month i had enigma hammerdin pally w/ bottin gear up the ass and botted for 2 monts straight then they released patch and i quit :) (ive dont this nourmous times ill come back and start playin agan i can get rich in a month .. i find good people heh) sept for the first time playing when i jsut really played and didnt get rushed (was actully fun..) now i just get bored of it so fast casue it takes 3days to beat at max ;\

3. Bah...USWest oh well

4. I'm on useast ladder, do you have the expansion?

I haven't really found time to get on much but I'm trying to get on more.

5. i'm surprised ppl still play that game online...i used to be a Diablo II addict but then i stopped...and moved on

6. Sorry guys.,.. not in that any more...

but i was top zon on useast hehe

99 life 4X 40/15 archon 650 def. etc ;)

My account was estimated at 650$ canadian.

7. Yeah, I have the xp. Im a vet from 1.09 starting over. /w *EolGul
    Whats your acct. name?

8. I play USEast Non-ladder....xericx, I have a zeal pally that can do 12k per hit:)

9. im from 1.08 and i played all patches since then.. i even got all the keys .. all the body parts .. and the charm for my amazon and a charm for my pally ad one for sorce within the itme before the reset ladder..

10. Oh my g*d...It's just too freaky that I'm just about to close the screen and go play some Lord of Destruction...and what do I see? Sheesh. I know there's more games out there now, and we will get to those eventually, but for now, I'm STILL (I know...) hooked on LOD. The 'ol man and I play Diablo II together...we've acquired another computer, and linked them up in the sunroom so as to play online together. He actually built (with his bare freaking hands) a computer desk for the other computer, out of materials he works with at his factory job with the specific intent to network the computers together to play LOD. :eek:

DH and I are a couple of gamers. There, I admitted it. Now, the road to recovery.....

Or the path to Horrograth.

Hmm...decisions decisions....:rolleyes:

11. Yeah, I used to be uber back in the day.... haha Like 1.8. I had 40 hexes.... all the hacked armor etc etc. Now I have a crappy account, Im broke as a Joke. Im on the USWEST Ladder, just starting out really. If anyone wants to hook me up with a rush or some Pally items hit me up.
    My diablo account is : fAKdded

12. haha i'm actually thinking about starting that game up again. but i dunno.. it's a lotta work and time. and baal runs lol that shit blowed. I actually hired my friends little brother to level my 1.10 guy from 75-90 once lol. i had a wolfbarb then got hacked :/

13. Lol.

My amazon did around 9K per his at max speed with mycruel mat bow...

also... I had around 560X 32020's around 780 290's ;)

14. Wow, more people than I expected :)
    If you're on USEAST Ladder leave your account name. I have a sorc that can rush and Baal so I'm a good friend to have :)

15. Yeah I used to play this game a shitload. Seriously this is the most addicting game ever. My account is boner28, so just add me when you get the chance. Hopefully I can finally get on and play for a bit, I just started after not playing for a year or so.

16. I bought it this summer and played the hell out of it with a guy I worked with. He was totally addicted and was constantly getting new equipment I could use with his cold sorceress and +4--% magic find. I worked on my hammerdin until I got high enough to help him start his zealot. My auras + His auras + His 7000+ damage a strike + some high percentage of casting lvl 29 poison flare (I think that's what it was called) with each of 6 or 7 strikes a mouse click would whipe out everything.

Ended up getting busy with school and now I've started playing Gunz: The Duel. It's a 3rd person deathmatch game with a whole bunch of moves that you can string together for badass strategies. www.gunzonline.com

17. Hey, Does anyone here happen to have a working Map Hack?

And Wang, How is Guns? I heard it was kind of buggy and laggy.

18. I've been using stings MH for over a month now. www.d2event.net

19. so there's a new maphack again? sweet! That was one reason I tried gunz. And Gunz is a little laggy. I played quake2 over dialup long enough to know how to lead someone when necessary, but for the most part aim is pretty dead on. You do get the occasional 1000+ lagger screwing up everyone around them, but a lot of times people will kick the laggers if you ask. Gunz is also still a little buggy, too. It's not bad, though. Sometimes when I load it up it straight crashes so I start it again and it's fine. You get a little bit of glimpses through walls, too, but not enough to give anyone a real advantage so I mostly ignore it. Remember, Gunz International is still in beta and they are planning on releasing the final version pretty soon. If you aren't too picky about maps and graphics, it's a real addictive deathmatch.

20. ....and the nerds gather 'round!

Haha no jk, I used to play a lot. I remember I made a golemn necro and just pimped him out, summon charms w/ life, Sanctuary, all that shit haha.

Good times, hours were spent on that game.