Diablo Ii

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by mak1178, Sep 24, 2014.

1. #1 mak1178, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    Does anyone here play diablo 2? Let me know I'm looking for people to pvp with. And im not sure why the title looks like that it should be Diablo II.

2. I played D2 for years, but now ive moved on to Diablo 3, I really like playing as the Witch Doctor and the new patch and expansion greatly improved on the base experience

3. Ahh I cant stand diablo 3 I need real PVP

4. I was playing on a non battle net server recently but i have stopped....

D2 and OOT are the best fucking games ever made and ill never tire of playing them lol

5. Diablo 3 is a disgrace. I love diablo 2. that shit was my shit lol still is. Are the servers still up? 

6. Yea they are up and active.

7. Still popular as ever!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Damn, thats a testament to how good Diablo2 is. Over 20 years old and that game is still running strong.

9. #9 Dynamite089, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    I wish d3 randomized the maps like d2 did. Everytime you played it was different.

I miss when warcraft 3 was popular most of all, though. Custom maps for days

10. I actually still play some old warcraft 3 maps like Island Defense in starcraft 2 arcade, its free2play now too

11. What server you guys play on USEast? Ladder is about to switch and ill be running bots.