Diablo Anyone

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Biggar, Jul 30, 2011.

1. I started playin diablo 2 does anyone wanna help me out?

2. Where can I get a copy of it? I haven't played in ages but would definitely start again, if i can get cheap

3. i wish i still had my 94 palidan haha hammerdins ftw

i would play but computers broke:(

4. my bot is running as we speak

almost level 96

account name is whompy420

5. Biggar, what's your account name ingame? Also, you play on UsEast?

6. I just downloaded it and am making a char on UsEast. What's ya'lls character names?

7. You guys are about 11 years behind :) I'm getting pumped for D3, I fucking hate how Blizzard releases their games, they stay in development for way too long. Make sure you get Lord Of Destruction, tis the shit!

8. Haha Hell yeah,used to play like 8-10 years ago. Had all the best shit. Back in the days of Hex's and Wrings. Got tired of it after a while. I hear they cleaned it up a bit now.

9. Haha i used to play a longgg time ago. But I figure with D3 coming out soon I might as well brush up on my D2 haha :D

10. sorry i just got a new job, there makin me work madddd. BiggPalah is my name. i play on UsEast toooo

11. I've been playing a cracked version offline, I've been considering finding someone with a CD key and buying it off them. How does the online work exactly for your character? I know you have to make a special character for online, but do you have to make a new one for every server you play on or can you merge your character in and out to other people's games?

12. I think you make a new one for each server. And if I remember right you can swap servers but I think they charge you for it.

13. Dude, don't even bother. I got all amped to play D2 again 'bout a month ago. It was cool at first. But, you meet some people and before you know it glitch rushed through Hell @ level 1 and sitting in Clan Baal channel all day following bot runs of Chaos and Baal. I dunno. It's fun for a bit. I got my barb to 84 and my amazon to 91 in, like, two weeks only playing a few hours a day.

Wait for d3! :smoking:

14. Haha I already bought a cd key off their website and downloaded it. I don't play much cause I don't have a mouse for my laptop yet but its alright. Hard to find anyone to run levels with tho they're all power leveling their own characters and spam bots talkin about some website lol

When is d3 coming out damnit?? Haha

15. yeah i hear you guys, i mean i like gettin stoned and killen monsters, who doesnt
    :D

16. I would of helped you out 8 years ago. Hexing small charms were the shit.

17. just finished a walkthrough with my buddy

barb and necro no rush to hell from scratch

was fun until i was able to wear my weapons and I started kicking too much ass