Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GwayLo, May 15, 2012.

1. Who else is waiting for DIABLO 3? I know I'm rolling one up right now gonna wait till 2:45 and smoke it then come back and have a huge session!

2. ur a boss bro... diablo isnt my type of game, but i respect the dedication.. im a first person shooter guy... enjoy

Im looking forward to blackops2.... hopefully its beast

3. OH your looking forward to the new Call of Duty 12?

I know D3 IS good because of the time they put into it.

4. I got my nas playing IM READY! WRITING BITCHES NAMES ON MY HOLLOW TIPS

5. Ima pirate it after school.

6. It's installing. Hopefully the servers go live by the time it's done. I'm ready.

Waited in line at Walmart for half an hour and got 1 of 4 Collector's Editions they had.

7. Can't log on.. Buzz killed :( gonna hit the mflb to ease the pain

8. man, i'm still downloading it. been trying all day, finally got the client downloading only to download at a time when the server is at 1000x max load. still gonna stay up, tho.

9. Servers are too busy. Can't connect. Oh well, I'll try again in the morning. Gonna use this high on some television.