Diablo 3 EXPANSION response..

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by tflga, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Anyone here play it yet? I have a good buddy from WoW back in the day who swears it's different and much better than vanilla D3. Which, I can imagine by now Blizzard has seen its faults with the release of the vanilla D3. I wasn't very impressed at the time. however, i did not continue to play after max level with my Monk ..so you could say i didn't give it a fair chance.

So, anyone here have some sort of response for me? I'm cut in the middle of purchasing it. It's only 40 bucks, however i don't want to be down the hole if it ends up squashing. 

thanks ~ 

2. I'm sure its decent, they have had a long time to fix the issues and add more content all of the reviews are pretty positive. I really didn't enjoy D3 it was boring and all of the obvious issues just ruined it..... Its kind of like when you are eating a food you love but you end up getting sick and just every time you look at that food there after you feel sick.

I feel like 40 dollars is pretty hefty for the expansion when they botched the original so bad, they should be making it up to the fans who bought the flop and either offering it for half price (at least limited time offer) or at least 29.99.

The new class looks pretty spiffy.

3. I was of the same opinion on vanilla D3, but Blizzard has fixed it since then, and the new act is great.

They should add a patch note: "- Made the game fun".

4. Its great! the auction house is gone and within the first hour of play I picked up a legendary item, in 150+ hours of D3 I only found one ever!

All my gear was bought from the gold auction house in the first one, if ever you came up against a hard boss you just went into auction house and sold shit and bought better shit. Rarely if ever did I equip something that dropped but in the first hour I pretty much changed out my lvl 60 monk with drops for better stats.

Loot is back.

5. Why would anyone waste money on tje d3 expansion considering how much of an epic fail d3 was...

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Exactly my thoughts, they should have given the expansion for free to everyone who bought that sorry ass excuse for a game.