Diablo 2: LOD Players?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SmokeLemenT, May 5, 2009.

1. Hey everyone,
    I just installed D2 again and I'm about to start up a new character.

Anyone else play?

2. I play all the time but not expansion..:(

3. i guess a new patch is coming out

i dont want to start a new character if there is one coming out maybe someone could confirm this

but yeah feel free to add me

gil_grapes and high-times

4. yep i play on the east server, Emphaticoss is my account name

5. D2 doesn't really release new patches that make a big difference. The only thing that you might want to wait to make a character for is when the ladder resets, I don't know when it does though.

6. That is what i meant when the ladder resets haha but yeah im on east

7. I tried installing starcraft. Didnt work.

Tried warcraft 3. Didnt work

Ill probably try to install Diablo 2 then get LoD on it. I got the original cd's so it should work better then the burnt copys of the other 2 games I tried.

I didnt try Diablo first cause its too damn time consuming. I know first hand how pale one can become building a level 80+ Necro.

8. Yo shoot me an add high-times

i just started a necro yesterday

9. I installed my D2 and got some stupid error that said something like "unauthorized access" apparently its an error Blizzard has never been able to figure out and its fuckin annoying.

10. I play on Ladder USWest and my acc is AresKenux

11. US West, accounts WhatTheFork and Dalien.

12. [​IMG]

100% Legit East Hardcore, the only way to play. I got bored shortly after I took that screenshot though, so my character is just collecting dust at the moment. I should probably log on sometime to make sure my characters aren't expired...

13. i just started playing it again a few weeks ago
    have to log in again too i guess lol haven't played :p