dhs - tsa - wtf?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Nov 16, 2010.

1. we need more of this kind of stuff. states need to challenge the feds on this, drug policy, immigration, all of it. the 'one size fits none' policy decisions that come out of washington serve no one but the federal government apparatus.

2. the tsa is just another goon squad from our loving government...:bolt:

"A TSA official responds in a statement that the “TSA has not tested the advanced imaging technology that is currently used at airports in mass transit environments and does not have plans to do so.”":poke:

...sure, the TSA isn't planning to do anything...they don't plan anything, the do what they are told to do, like good drones...and someone else did the 'testing'...they don't even have to lie about that...they just evade talking about who is actually using these systems NOW.:cool:

3. every one loves the tsa:D

[​IMG]

4. Damn...I should have asked for a copy of mine. I got "scanned" going Chicago - Munich last August. Part of me wishes I would have refused and made a scene. LOL

5. Traveler Says TSA Groped Her

First, isn't the airlines industry a private business?

Second, when is it okay to check our Bill of Rights at the door anywhere in our supposedly "free" society?

The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -Ben Franklin

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties." -Ron Paul

6. Texas House Bans Offensive Security Pat-Downs « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

:hello:

7. Haha. I was just reading through this thread, and I am pretty new here, but I love how stoners, the people groups like the TSA effects the most, are more tolerant than the average american.

8. Yes it's odd that there are so many statists on here but life is full of surprises. LOL

:smoke: