dhs - tsa - wtf?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Government intimidation ,abuse of power?

TSA to investigate body scan resister - SignOnSanDiego.com
    Won't obamacare fun.

2. That 3rd video really gets to me. Well damn, I can't believe anyone was surprised that 9/11 happened! Hell, I can't blame them for that. They don't have any nukes or anything, that don't have any ships that could wage war against us, so the smartest thing to do would be to attempt to hijack a plane and crash it into the WTC.

I mean seriously... I knew it was bad... I didn't know it was THAT BAD.

America killed over a million kids over there and how many people were killed in WTC? Thats the only thing the people could have done was to hit the WTC. This crap is ridiculous! Can't believe I live in a country that bully small countries that don't even have a decent military to even defend itself.

not to mention we got government stopping medicine from coming in to even help the people over there! It takes a lot to get me angry but this right here... WHAT THE FUCK. and here I am trying to become a doctor to save people and shit like this is happening everyday? this is beyond stupid.

Screw the military, I'm not joining even if they pay me 30k a year ( coming in as an officer) + 20k signing bonus + schooling + benefits. No, screw that, No way in hell I'm supporting any part of this war. Fucking ridiculous.

3. I would love it if i got chosen to get searched like that kid cause i would just egg him on so bad haha, common not too rough, i dont like teeth etc... ah haha.
    Fuckin TSA Pricks!

4. can i claim that im a homophobe and demand that a woman search my pants???

"oh yeah baby, keep looking. i got bombs down there, i got bombs, keep looking, keep looking....keep loo.....and BOOM goes the dynamite"

5. ^^ most pigs gladly walk to slaughter as well

6. Ron Paul going off re: TSA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-N5adYM7Kw]YouTube - Enough Is Enough![/ame]

7. thank you

8. [​IMG]

Unless you look like this guy, then all bets are off.

Dammit I'm going to be flying through Major Airports all day tomorrow, fucking awesome I can't wait and just in time for the Holidays too woooooohhhh. The TSA Lady can suck my balls while she pats my junk lookin' for my secret hidden 'Box Cutter' :rolleyes:

9. Wow is all I can say. Not too surprising tho. Very sad is what it is. These people in a position like that saying that, "Fuck you, Fuck all you cocksuckers, you wont change anything. ride the bus, TSA is here to stay there doing a great job keeping americia safe."

10. i agree

makes you think he saw this coming years before any of this shit started... and now we are waist deep in our own feces

11. More comprehensive passenger profiling may be the answer to moving forward with air travel security, but the liberals, Bircher types (Ron Paul supporters), ACLU, etc., don't want it - so we all have to suffer.