DG Fritted Disc Question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HeadyHunter, Oct 5, 2012.

1. So looking to invest in a DG Fritted disc to be shared with my homie. However he dabs and my ass mainly enjoys flowers. I assume the diffusion and taste is fine for flowers but I feel like hella bud would get caught in the disc. Does anyone here smoke flowers out of a dg fritted?

2. From what I've heard, that tube is better for flowers than oil. The oil clogs the disc ridiculously fast I guess. If you packed your bowls so that no bud falls through you'd be fine I assume

3. Yeah you're good. That piece is better for flowers

4. I mostly use mine for flowers and vaping and it works nicely for flowers. I use a carbon filter with mine and the carbon filter plus the glass screen keeps mine super clean.

5. nah, it doesn't get that clogged at all. just clean it fairly frequently. and get a screen to put on the joint so no ash gets in the tube to begin with

6. this carbon filters are honestly one of the best investments you can make for a bong IMO

7. yeah i couldn't agree any more, but if you have the 13" fritted disc tube.. you'll be burning your eye and or forehead lol..

8. Fact. I woould never get a carbon filter for this tube....it would kill the taste. The fritted disc ashcatcher is MORE than enough for a dry ashcatcher. It works 100%, never had one bit of ash get through it yet. Also, the tube is extremely easy to clean, nothing gets stuck in the disc, gunk either sits on top or below the disc in the water. Cannot reiterate how easy to clean this is, seriously, and the fritted prefilters i put in a bag with iso and salt and just shake and those get cleaned easily as well.

9. I have the mini can style an I use a carbon when using flowers. I use it mostly for flowers although it makes a convenient decent oil piece. With the carbon I don't have to clean daily and always have a smooth hit

10. It doesn't effect taste very much and if it's that big of a deal I wouldn't smoke out of a fritted disc in the first place

11. What does me not wanting to use a carbon filter have anything to do with not using the tube? Don't see the correlation.....

12. A bong takes the flavor out a carbon filter doesn't effect the taste that much if you're smoking out of a fritted disc

13. The fritted disc isn't a bong, fuck it's hardly a tube. More like a bubbler. Also, carbon filters drastically alter the taste of the smoke regardless of what you are smoking out of.

14. [quote name='"MrTea"']

The fritted disc isn't a bong, fuck it's hardly a tube. More like a bubbler. Also, carbon filters drastically alter the taste of the smoke regardless of what you are smoking out of.[/quote]

I cant tell if you're trolling or not

15. Welcome to the internet, where everyone perceives everything differently.

16. Well
    [​IMG]

Is def not a bubbler

(sorry GB i stole your pic lol)

17. You don't get fat rips from a fritted disc, a bong gives you fat rips. A bubbler stacks bubbles more than a bong; the fritted disc stacks bubbles more than any other piece out there. I can taste my buds out of my fritted disc which also means it is more of a bubbler style than a bong. Have you ever hit a DG before?

18. [quote name='"MrTea"']You don't get fat rips from a fritted disc, a bong gives you fat rips. A bubbler stacks bubbles more than a bong; the fritted disc stacks bubbles more than any other piece out there. I can taste my buds out of my fritted disc which also means it is more of a bubbler style than a bong. Have you ever hit a DG before?[/quote]

You are way to high. Just because it "stacks bubbles" doesn't mean its a bubbler nor does taste. The shape and style of the tube make it a bong. Dg also makes an actual bubbler.

19. [quote name='"Nate489"']

You are way to high. Just because it "stacks bubbles" doesn't mean its a bubbler nor does taste. The shape and style of the tube make it a bong. Dg also makes an actual bubbler.[/quote]

This ^

:laughing:

20. So Much Lulz here. You can take just as big of a rip out of a bubbler as you can a bong man. Bubble stacking doesn't make something a bubbler. "Bubbler" refers to the style of mouth piece, not size, not bubble stacking, not size of rips, not tastyness. :rolleyes: