Dfw....tx!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tree killer, Nov 28, 2008.

1. GRASSCITY:
    LOVE THE SITE!!! JUST GOT OUT THE MILITARY(10YR DISABLED VET). I FINALLY GET TO PUFF WITHOUT WORRYIN ABOUT UA's!!!! ORIGINALLY FROM SEATTLE, WA, BUT NOW CALL ARLINGTON, TX HOME!!! GREAT PLACE BUT DANK IS TOO HIGH. BEEN FORCED TO PUFF REGGIE AND MIDS MOSTLY. SOMETIMES I GET LUCKY ON DANK PRICES. WHAT SUCKS IS I HAVE A LEGITIMATE MEDICAL ILLNESS(MILITARY) TO GET MMJ!! BUT IN TX?(LOL) I WAS A HIPPY BEFORE I ENLISTED AND NOW IM TRYIN TO GET BACK TO MY OLD SELF!! LOOKIN AT
    ALL THE GREAT BUD PICS IS KILLIN ME, REMINDIN ME OF WA!!!!! BUT FORCED TO BLAZE WHAT I CAN.....

IF YOUR IN THE DFW AREA AND ARE INTERESTED IN UNDERGROUND HIPHOP AND BLAZIN, GET AT ME!!!!! LETS BUILD AND BLAZE!!!!!

2. hey man whats up i live in euelss, tx about 10 or 15 mins away and feel u i want to enlist in the air force but i dont want to stop smoking i love it, and thanks for the service we need more pot smoking people in the military that would be cool. how much r u paying for dank a gram? chronic,haze ak47 whatever.v

3. Sup man welcome to GC, I live in the DFW as well but it's a whole buncha cops in Texas tryna bust you on GC nowadays lol.. watch out mayne

oh, and dank prices are cheap around here lol
    im guessin down at the station yal only know about the suburban hookups huh?

4. so about how much do you pay for your dank? for me it depends i usually pay 20 a G

5. its fucking 15 a G..

6. -$20-25 A G. for some no name dro, damn, 5-O patrolling GC! wack.

-been to euless( i know they got some dank!) suburbs always do..

-usually get my treez from the hood(east&southside) reggie all day.

im a serious tree killer, burn many spliffs....

lets build then blaze....

peep out: myspace/govtnamez

7. damn 15 a G thats good i just dont have those hook ups i stay in the HEB area so all my dealers r close i cant be going to dallas its to far. well its good to meet fellow smoker here in the area but shit reggie and schwag type shit is all i can afford but it seems like everybody is only selling dank these days. its hard to find schwag atleast for me.