Dextromethorphan HBr

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by J SiZ, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Okay, so I have Robitussin Cough & Chest Congestion.

Active ingrediants are Dextromethorphan and Guaifenesin.

Will the expetorant be bad for me to take in a high dose? Will it be making me cough? Will it be worth to take in a high dose?

Thank you.

2. That's not the right one. You should use one with Dextromethorphan only!

3. Okay, just making sure. Thanks.

4. Get this one:
    [​IMG]

Maximum Strength Tussin cough syrup. DXM is the only active ingredient in this syrup, containing 15 mg/ 5 mL.

5. Guaf will make you puke very easily.

And no it won't make you cough. Thats what these things are actually used for....to stop people from coughing

6. I'm going to have to be the troll in this thread, but bleghh!!! DXM is the least satisfying drug a human can encounter.

Three hours of nothingness followed by all night of blurred vision, walking like you have palsy and projectile vomit for half of its users.

Smoke weed.

7. im sorry but i have had some very serious hallucinations and life changing experiences on dxm, it all depends on how you respect the chemical and whta mindset you go into the trip with:rolleyes:

8. You probably drank the wrong kind and not nearly enough if all you got was blurred vision and projectile vomit. You're supposed to use shit that only has DXM as its active ingredient. I personally felt like my mind and body disconnected and that my body was no longer mine, it had its own will and my mind couldn't control it.

9. try delsym next time buddy

10. Don't mean to thread hijack but is there a way to take off the poly from the time release DXM syrup? I know you can with the extract by soaking it in lemon juice or something else acidic but can you do it with the syrup?

11. This thread is full of stupid.

It is acceptable to take that, as in it won't kill you, and I don't THINK it will hurt you. I've never had a problem with it, some people throw up with it, DXM only is the only sure bet, and usually the only that comes with 15mg/dose.