Dexter's Lab: Rude Removal

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by EddieTheHead, Jan 24, 2013.

1. So as a cartoon nerd I'm well aware that animators have a tendency to on occasion put their characters in adult situations for their own entertainment. One of the most interesting I'd heard of was an episode of Dexter's Laboratory called Rude Removal which includes doppelgangers of Dexter and his sister Dee Dee going around cursing up a storm. I figured if it existed it'd never see the light of day but lo and behold, today Adult Swim uploaded it to Youtube. I guess now that the fanbase has become young adults they figured we should be able to enjoy it too and I'm glad we've been given the privilege. Maybe if they ever release the rest of the seasons of Dexter's Lab they'll sneak it in as an easter egg.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLN_ka1ZSDg]Dexter's Lab: Dexter's Rude Removal - YouTube[/ame]

2. LOL!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! It wouldn't as been good if I hadn't seen Dexter at a younger age! This is amazing :p This is Dexter Laboratory.. Welcome to My Laboratory "AHHH F*** OFF" :D