Dexter

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HIT THE BONG, Apr 27, 2009.

1. #1 HIT THE BONG, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    Is such an amazing show anyone else love it as much as I?

I just finished season 2 and cant wait for season 3

but I am kind of disappointed that Dexter is married to his sister Deb in real life I hope it doesn't ruin the show

2. Yeah it's a great show.

I know what you mean about Deb. Honestly, she kind of grosses me out.

3. I usually hate TV, but this show is fucking awesome. I watched seasons 1-3 (downloaded them actually), and now I'm stuck waiting for 4 to come out!

4. yeah i love dexter as well, i didnt know about him being married to deb though, she annoys me at times with her perma-period style about her.

5. oh...
    thought this was bout Dexters Labatory...
    my bad...
    Ill leave now...

6. Yup i like to Watch Dexter Episodes. This is one of my favorite TV Shows. But i could not watch its all episodes because i remain busy in my work. So i watch Dexter episodes online whenever i get free time.

7. Dexter is my favorite tv show. I have watched this tv show regularly. Dexter is a crime drama series that premiered on the Showtime on 1st October 2006. The series revolves around the life of Dexter Morgan, who works in the forensic department of the Miami Metro Police Department. Life for Dexter Morgan is perfect one, with a sister to look after and a steady girlfriend. The only thing that is not perfect in his life is that he hides a dark secret from all.

8. I love the show. I think the current season has kind of been dragging the last few episodes though.

9. Yeah this show is the shit. I just started watching about 2 weeks ago and I'm already caught up to the current season 4 episodes:p

10. I agree but I think its going somewhere, I'm still quite interested

11. word, very dissapointed

12. HAHAHA, I saw this on last night and couldn't help but watch