Dexter

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Nov 8, 2006.

1. This is probably one of the most bad ass shows I've seen in a long time. Showtime has been having a really good line up. It's about a guy who works in forensics and hunts down killers but he's a serial killer himself. Brilliant show. Buying the series as soon as it comes out. If you have on-demand I recommend you check it out from the beginning or torrenting it

2. My roommate and I have been watching it since it started. We have On-Demand, and saw a brief preview for it before watching an episode of Weeds. All I can say is HOLY SHIT. Talk about an amazing show. Good to see other fans of amazing TV around here :)

3. wooord, dexter is an awesome show...has some great writing.

4. yea one of the best shows ive seen. its so unique and never boring. im only on the 3rd episode on on demand but its starting to become one of my fav shows if not my favorite. greatly written you would think it would come ffrom the 90's.

5. Dexter is one of the only shows I've been watching since the beginning... waiting for every episode. My friends and I would actually debate possible plot twists, and had figured out who the Ice Truck Killer was long before they revealed it.

I just love the concept: a hypocrite with reasoning that for once actually justifies killing. Not to mention the sheer writing quality... Just a brilliant show.

Too bad season 2 doesn't air 'till October '08 (buzzkill). I'm gonna read the books in the meantime.

6. its exactly like the book.. if u read that the season wont be any good.