Dexter Season 4 Trailer!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Durchii, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Searching for my two favorite shows, Sons of Anarchy and Dexter, I came across the trailers for the new seasons of both.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-rs5hQ6gpM]YouTube - 'Dexter' Season 4 Comic-Con Trailer[/ame]

"Daddy kills people."

:p

2. everyones favorite killer is back can't wait

3. I love this show!!

4. I've been waiting for that trailer a while now. Thanks for sharing.

5. I too love this show and have not seen all the episodes.

6. i fuckin love dexter! ive seen every single one

7. #7 Deleted member 118531, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

8. Season 1 was great. Season 2 was weak, and Season 3 was alright. I can't wait for Season 4, its going to be amazing.

9. The new season premiers September 27th at 9:00. I'm super stoked for another season. I just got my lady the first book in the series that this show's based off of. I guess she's enjoying it so far. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0307473708/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=304485901&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=038551123X&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1QPG61S40A4EFSDWGD7F"]Darkly Dreaming Dexter[/ame]. Check it out. I guess there's like 4 or 5 books out in the series now.

10. mannnn im so excited. and john lithgow as the "trinity killer" why is the cast of 3rd rock from the sun making a comeback??

11. it sucks because i wait for a season to come out on dvd.. then i watch the season within a couple days, and have to wait a whole year to get more dexter..

12. i think you should go watch season 2 again, at first i kinda thought the same but i recently watched them all again and season 1 was still amazing but season 2 was a lot better the second time around for me. still not as good as season 1 but much better than season 3 imo. season 3 seemed important to show that he cant have real friends but it kinda felt like a dead season to me, and im hoping it was just the calm before the storm that is season 4.

13. I have not watched this season of this show. But after watching the trailer of this show it seems that it is very interesting show.

14. I watch this TV show Online from internet.I feel good.My all friend like this tv show.

15. I just started watching this show through Netflix, it's pretty good. Another great show from Showtime is "Weeds" about a mom who has to sell pot to get rid of her financial problems.

16. I've got to agree. When I watched season 2 a second time through it was a lot better. You start to appreciate the hunt for Dexter by everyone close to him, and can ignore the shitty Lila storyline (except when he kills that bitch).