Dexedrine and Oxy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wctom2112, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Anyone have any advice or experience ot share regarding mixing the two. I've got about 80 mgs of oxy...but I don't feel like nodding off to quickly tonight. I just got my hands on 40 mgs of Dexedrine...so I was contemplating mixing them. I've never taken Dexedrine (or anything like it) before, and my only experience with other speed is about 10 years ago in college, when I did it once. I used to do quite a bit of coke back in the day, but it's been a long time since then as well.

So...what do you all think? Is it a good mix....will I get the euphoria from the oxy but stay awake and be able to fuck around for a while? Is it a worthless mix and I'm just wasting my money? Any and all help would be appreciated.

-T

2. I'm surprised no one has any experience with these two. So far, I've taken about 70 mgs of oxy tonight and only 5 mg of the dexedrine. I'm fucked up, but it's the kind of "nod" fucked up I get from Oxy. probably didn't take enough dex...but I'm waiting for some advice before I take more.

Damn...I wanted to stay up a while and enjoy the oxy. BUt I can barely keept he eyes open now.

3. Well i did some mixing and matching of those two a lot a few months ago. I was doing it at much lower doses though. I usually took 10 or 20 mgs dexedrine with 5-10 mg. of oxy. It made me feel awesome. That combo definitely gets my seal of approval. /But be careful, pharmaceutical speed-balls are rather dangerous when the dosages go up.

4. Be careful w/ them speedballs, man....

Whatever type it may be.

Moderation is key. ;)

5. i dont know man.

when ever i have worries about medications reacting badly to each other i go to drugs.com and there is a pill interacting search thing, where you type in a pill and see what other shit it reacts with.