Devil Sticks

Discussion in 'General' started by salchi, May 21, 2007.

1. my friends got me some devil sticks (i think that's what they're called) for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and made me realize how much fun they can be. does anyone else have these?
    in the photos:

devil sticks next to a cookbook with marijuana recepies they also gave me, unfortunately i'm dry, so I haven't been able to make anything yet.

juicy jays, mmmmmmm

me trying to keep the stick from falling

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, I'm actually pretty proficient with those... we built a pair that had Kevlar on the ends so it could be lit on fire and played with... you should look into spinning poi, diabola, nunchucks, and staff as well if you like these, they can all be converted into fire toys

3. I don't get it.... What are they? What are they used for?

4. Back in the day going throgh elementary school every kid used to have one of these. Was one of those fads....like POGS!! lol. I had a set too, probably somewhere deep in my closet now.

FOr those who don't know there is 3 sticks...two you use in our hands to throw, flip and control the third stick. You can do tricks and such with them. Maybe I should go bust my old pair out, never played with them high before.

5. I miss Pogs :( Forgot about em til you said that. Never ehard of Devil Sticks.... lol. Thanks for the info, +rep

6. Yeah they were big in elementary school (just like pogs...damn those were stupid - paying good money for cardboard circles)

I know I have like two out of three of the sticks tucked away in my closet somewhere.