Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Devil dick symptom

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Scnerd, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Does anyone know the cause of eye redness when you smoke weed? Ive always wondered why but i never asked because it seemed pretty dumb to ask ahaSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Shiva Blaster, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    The blood vessels in your eyes expand, increasing blood flow to the eyes.   This is one way it helps glaucoma I believe.

3. I feel like the source comes directly as a result of the increased heart rate and therefore increased blood flow but I could be wrong

4. think of it as your eyes getting a super raging hardon, ecppet it decreases eye pressure, and the blood just gets thinner so the blood vessles , open more to allow more blood to pass thru, franky i dont see why the fuck blood need to be in ur eyes its stupid if you ask me

5. blood needs to be in your eyes because otherwise they would be dead

6. Marijuana decreases pressure in the eyes and increases blood flow. When this happens, the arteries in the eye-ball expand (due to decreased pressure). These areteries, especially when expanded, are visible in the white portion of the eye and make the eye appear "bloodshot" or red.
    This very result (decrease of pressure in the eye) is the primary reason marijuana is used to treat glaucoma. Glaucoma is the condition where there is excessive pressure in the eye. In some patients, the pressure can become so severe that it causes damage to the retinal nerve, ultimately damaging the patient's vision. Marijuana decreases this pressure.
    Because it causes blood vessells to slightly dilate (enlarge). So, the blood vessels in your eyes dilate, causing them to appear more red.

7. What, exactly, does red eyes have to do with the devil's dick?

8. Lol devil dick symptom..To combat against red eyes naturally , all you need is more water in you.Drink more water and you won't get red eyes."Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

9. [quote name="bubblekarma" post="19323353" timestamp="1389492646"]What, exactly, does red eyes have to do with the devil's dick?[/quote]Lets just say that the eyes arent the only things gettin pumped with blood..