Devices such as phones, BT speakers, tablets ect.. no charge needed!!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Sypha, Jul 28, 2018.

1. I think they shouldnt have to be charged inorder to work.. they should just work & thats it..

My car is runs off a battery and uses current while in but keeps that battery charged for next use nomatter how long u use it that battery keeps that car going abd prepares it for next use.. not like u have to wait a certain amount of time b-4 next use..

By now thesedevices should be able to do the same it 2018 ppl weve been making alternators & things of such to keep the current going and prepare it for the next use.. im sure a chip can be made to do the exact same thing and in a way more cost saving & effective way..

WHY DONT WE HAVE THIS YET??

Or maybe im just high!!

2. I did know a guy who just loved his 1979 brick phone

never ran flat ever

but he died just after they introduced a new network

and ripped his out

/bummer!

3. Your car converts thermal energy into mechanical energy to produce electrical energy and stores it in the battery.

Electricity doesn't just come from nowhere. And once energy is spent, like time and money, it's gone and must be replenished.
    But maybe someday solar panels will be small enough while powerful enough to keep the battery charged in your tablet, phone, laptop, etc. But I really don't foresee nuclear energy carried around in the palms of laypeople.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well you can make electricity with electricity.... but that requires energy... perpetual motion works on paper and in the mind but never in real life scenarios.... it takes 2 to make one... if you have one you get a half... if you have a half you get a quarter.....
    Laws of the world...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep, you can't beat kinetic friction. air resistance, or fluid friction.