device to clean air

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by darthvapor420, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Is their anything I can buy to suck dust out of the air???

2. Not yet, but i got this idea for this thing i like to call a "vacuum". All i need is the start up money and you and me will split the earnings right down the middle. What do ya say?

3. An air filter...

4. haha im not talking about cleaning dust off the floor duh im talking about the air and not all vacuums clean dust out of the air duh

5. #5 SIRSOG, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
    If you get a Rainbow, you can lol i was a seller/dealer for the company who sells them...its pretty much a vacuum designed like a bong.... shoots the air it sucks in through a hurricane motor into water... or you can just leave it on in a room to clean the air, but it functions as a steam cleaner/vacuum, electronic cleaner, air sanitizer... when i had the demo unit i would show peeps, i would hot box a room...then bust that out, turn it in, and BAM debox, descented in about 5 mins..... it was pretty cool but it costs around 2 grand lol

We actually did a bunch of weird debunking tests...and regular bag/filter vacuums make the air WAY dirtier than it was before you vacuum.... this thing, cleans your house, your air, whatever you want it to lol...its defs the best vacuum/cleaning system in existance, but the company refuses to do media advertising and you can only get a demo if you call them and have someone come do a "live commercial" in your house, which i what i did hahahahahah

this is what it looks like lol
    [​IMG]

6. Off topic, i used to have a rainbow vacuum and it was the shit, but i think companies like them and kirby that don't sell in stores aren't that much better than say Dyson. I mean, it is just a vacuum.

7. haha actually, the difference is, no dirty air is expelled by the rainbow, regs vacuums shoot dust and all the debris that fit through the weaving of the bag into their air...if you hold a bright ass light around a running vacuum you will see many jets of dust and shit going right back into the room you are "cleaning" hahahaha the rainbow (as you know) shoots it all through water so it cant leave the chamber ever.... i dont have one anymore cause i quit and they took my demo unit haha, but if i had an extra 2 grand laying around...i would defs buy one hahahahhahahaha i have the tiny air filter version of it... that just sucks in air and jets it through water, no vacuum ability....and when it runs in my room after a session the water gets pretty nasty hahahah, keeps my carpet from getting that taint of smoke in it tho, and keeps my ferret from having to breath in any smoke which is fucking REALLY bad for them... mega long respiratory system that gets all clogged up.

In the end a vacuum will clean your carpet the same as a vacuum, but it will make your air fucking nasty.... When you work for them you learn WAY more then you want to about dust mites and how fucking gross they are hahahah.... after like 3 years, more than a lb of the weight of your pillow, is made of dust mite shit, literally, dust mite poop.....

8. Damn thats pretty fucking gross ha but good to know. Now that i think about it everytime i use mine the air does feel more fresh and definitley smells way better, but they are way too expensive. When our rainbow broke, we just tossed it and got a kirby lol when it's cheaper to buy than fix then fuck it.

9. hahaha yea dude... its kinda whack how the distribution companies work too... they only sell to (in 90% of situations, there are special cases) married couples, or partners who live together, that both have jobs...... when we do the market research, we go door to door first, to get your name and number...and make it seem like we work for some government agency asking about air pollution,...then we call you telling you you won like 50 bucks in gas or something (which everyone wins lol) then we ask if your married or have a living partner, if you have pets, carpet, and kids, and if you dont have most of those, we just hang the fuck up on you hahahahahahhah.... it was shady as fuck, but the income was INSANE...till the recession so i quit and got a stable income hahahahahhaha

10. hey is that little device called the rainmate??? and u said that will clean the air just a smaller space??? cuz i have one

11. thats funny cuz i also worked at the call center i was only their for like 4 days becuase the boss was so fuckin shady, and he was snortin pills in the bathroom all day fuck all that shit

12. hahaha yea dude the rainmate, i rock mine with fucking dank essential oils in it all the time hahahahaha

13. haha we didnt have a call center a the distribution company i worked for..we just had a tiny office where we would train noobs and plan shit out... and eat food hahahahahah

14. What about an air purifier? Wouldn't that work?

15. Like i was saying with the vacuums, filters/purifiers usually use a mesh typed filter/bag, that it would be impossible for everything to get filtered into, because the weave would have to be as tight as air molecules pretty much... haha they do clean the air a bit, but they dont do a very good job... they need to invent more systems that use water as the air filter... like... have we learned nothing from bongs......

16. im probably just gonna get an air purifer because its the only option at this point a rainbo is way outta budget and i only need it for a closet so an air purifer will work fine and ive learned alot from bongs haha

17. hahahahaha yea. If you are using it to get smoke out of the air, expect to change the filter in that thing ever 2-3 weeks if you want it to work lol...smoke clogs them up SUPER fast

18. im just using it to capture dust and pet dander from entering my grow area

19. haha yea, your good to go then

20. lol i have this vacuum :)