DeviantArt Share

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by princessdawn982, May 5, 2013.

1. #3 SkunkWoodz, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Just signed up a few days ago.  I totally forgort about this site for the longest time.  I had a few friends that put a lot of work up on there and really like the site back in high school.  But since we've moved apart and gone different ways, haven't kept in the best of contact I forgot that DeviantArt is a good way to get your art and or business recognized.  I haven't gotten much up yet, infact just two pices I've done recently for a customer.  But I'm going to be getting more stuff up soon.  Probably going to be alot of my knives, housewares, custom work and etc instead of just smoking accessories like I have on my etsy page.

http://earthgrownaccessory.deviantart.com/

Pretty dissapointed they require the membership to change names.  Would be nice to have EarthGrownAccessory, like my Etsy page, but they have a 21 character cap on names it seems.  bummer....

Dude I love the horse head painting.  Perfect considering those horse head masks are kind a trend right now

3. Thanks man!  i really need to work on it..but im lazy lol

I really like your stuff too! i want to learn some wood working at some point in my life haha.

4. It's super fun and easy dude, gotta try it.  Tools are expensive though

5. That seems to be the way with anything artistic :(..its so damn expensive all of it paint clay tools lol it sucks

lol no offense but try telling that to my lathe, fucker just bit the dust, bit more than a canvas

time for an upgrade :D

I know one this the same though for all art, quality in tools = more quality work

7. Paints can be really expensive man..and i also sculpt and the clay is expensive the tools and molding and casting is REALLY expensive..and then if you paint it...it just bums me out a bit i would love to try out so many different types of art but it most of it requires a good investment to start. haha like i would love to try blacksmithing but that is difficult for many reasons..but im getting there slowly learning new things

8. Blacksmithing...that sounds cool. And hard.

9. I used to have a DA account, but then DA became stupid, so i digitally an-hero'd my account, and I'm never returning.

Y'all would be better of making a blog, that way you can advertise freely without having to spam shit in the chat.

AND you wont have to compete with 12 year old asian camwhores!

10. haha ya my goal in life is really to be a sort of Renaissance man, id like to be able to do all kinds of different art forms play multiple instruments, sing , cook.. all of it....oh an live in New Zealand and work for Weta workshop haha

Funny you mention that, I am currently working on a site/blog.

Sounds cool man! Multiple instruments sounds tricky. I'm still struggling with just one.