Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Developing a cough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tgrape18, Sep 24, 2010.

1. So I've been smoking pretty much nightly since April of this year. However, lately I've been having some coughing issues out of the blue. Is this common? If so, is it time for a t-break?

2. Maybe its affecting you different. I've been smoking about 4 years now and I don't cough. Only when im sick :eek: but thats it.

Just take it day by day im sure you'll be fine buddy. Shouldn't be anything to worry about.

3. Thanks for the reply. I DID just get over a cold a couple weeks ago, and the cough has never popped up before. Maybe I should just take it easy for a while, take some cough medicine and drink lots of water. Hopefully that'll help.

4. ive always had a cough, but not from smoking. something with my throat the doc said... when im smoking i never coughed, but the last tbreak i went on i got the worst cough ever... it wasn't a cold either. but its nothing to worry about for you. don't worry man.:smoke:

5. smokers cough welcome to the club :wave::hello::smoke:

6. Shouldnt worryy man. I cough occasionally everyday but when I'm rippin that shit its like someone is standing over a bon fire and inhalin.:smoke:

7. I doubt you would have a cough already, but that does depend on how much you smoke. If you are a heavy smoker, yes it's possible. But also take into account that it is "cold" season, almost everyone I know has cold.

8. i notice that when im sick and i get over my cold and i smoke the cough normally stays around for a little bit longer, you could just stop for a couple days and have cough drops on deck, then you should be good!

9. well, considering pokin smot decreases your immune system, maybe you got a cough from the weed, just not indirectly.