Developed some film

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by InferiorWang, Jul 4, 2003.

1. i dont have anything to say about this post i just wanted to say hi to smokin&tokin. this is my new name baby. well not that new . hahahahahaha

2. heyyyyyyy....... im glad u made a name on here... see u in the forums babe...

3. One reason why I'm looking into getting a digicam. That and I'm tired of paying for film and developing and the lack of instant gratification with film.

4. hey wang, why dont you just buy a good bong and forget making all those ones. one of my friends just bought a cool bong from a local headshop and that thing fuckin rocks.

5. I like making bongs and if I had a good one then I'd have to hide it when I came home from school. Little cheap ones that I make are pretty easy to hide, I don't have to worry about them breaking because I can make another, and I can throw them away in a pinch. I'd like to get a nice glass bong eventually, but it's better for me to not have one right now.

6. It says david, for real? I don't see it at all.

7. There are two kinds of cans. Look at one as the line making the letters, the others as the background.

8. i see youve got a few fireworks in the first pic, i can tell a pack of black cats when i see one.