Deus Ex Human Revolution hard as hell?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Skywalker298, Jan 25, 2014.

1. I just started playing this game and I love everything so far,but it seems hard as fuck.You don't get much ammo and I don't really like How whenever you use a takedown you use up a energy bar.I mean so far it seems abit difficult to be stealthy Im on the part where you break into the police station.

2. I had a fucking hard time with that one. About as hard as Metro. I played both of them on the console, but I just had to die a lot. Deus Ex was so relieving to finish, because it really wasn't my style of game.

The only game I straight up cannot figure out how to play is Dark Souls.

But anyways, search Youtube for a Deus Ex playthrough for ideas.

3. [quote name="4shotmark" post="19406139" timestamp="1390691870"]I had a fucking hard time with that one. About as hard as Metro. I played both of them on the console, but I just had to die a lot. Deus Ex was so relieving to finish, because it really wasn't my style of game.The only game I straight up cannot figure out how to play is Dark Souls.But anyways, search Youtube for a Deus Ex playthrough for ideas.[/quote]Dark souls took me a few hrs to figure out dealing with low level monsters.I have the whole deus ex series, played the first a bit but the graphics, probably shoulda dld a mod. Couldnt even really get into the most recent tho

4. How did you deal with trying to be stealthy? It seems hard as hell in this game and you don't get much ammo.So if you get caught you pretty much have to run and hide.I like stealth games but in here they made it fucking hard

5. I finally got the hang of everything now this game is pretty fucking cool and fun once you get the hang of it and dying multiple times,maybe its the same with dark souls

6. Well alot of the gameplay in Deus Ex: HR is based around stealth. You aren't supposed to go up against all the enemies guns blazing, using your weapons should be a last resort if you're in a real tough spot.

For the police station part, have you tried going inside and talking to the lieutenant at the desk? You can talk him into letting you into the precinct.

7. I finished the game the other day on the hardest option its all about the Illuminati im not gonna say any spoilers but when you get to the last boss you'll understand everything.

8. When it was first released it could def be hard at times but the directors cut edition was so much better overall